main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Meeting Tonight Postponed

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Dec 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Our second meeting that was supposed to be tonight is gonna have to be postponed to a later date. I had some complications and some mis-communication with my parents. Plus, I'm not up to my full health. I've had a cold for the past 2 weeks and it won't go away. Anyway...any ideas for a new date?

2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    *sigh* I wish you or Wesmin could drive :( Let's see...maybe we can still have it over break? when do you guys start again? Well, at least we went to see The Two Towers last night...can that count as our second meeting? oh, and I have an idea for another meeting, Han knows, but she wants to do something else...which you never told me ;)

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    It doesn't look like we would be able to have it anymore over break. I have to work tomorrow night and Wednesday is New Year's Day and I won't be home. We go back to school on Thursday, in case you were wondering.

Anyway...our little outting last night might be able to work. Afterall, we were all present. The only thing I'm worried about it we didn't have any notification.

4. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    I don't get why we even need notice besides showing it on the site...bah...we have to do something

5. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    I don't think it couold count as a meeting, since we weren't planing on it being a meeting. :( Though we did talk about that storm trooper scream, quite interesting info if you ask me. :)

6. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Yeah, the famous stormtrooper scream. I have to point it out to you so next time we see TTT, you can hear it. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.