main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meetings

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by TI-525, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TI-525

TI-525 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 2005
    get back in the swing of things people!
    come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    make a meeting, a place, and a time for each month, and every month

2. TI-525

Oct 30, 2005
    i'm giving up
    you cant even call yourselves a fan force anymore.
    you act like you dont even care,you made this so you can hang out with other fans. But now all you guys do is forget about it, and are complaining ta=hat you dont have one anymore... you have one,theres enough of you to where you can still have fun. As long as your fans thats all that matters. You guys forgot that this was made for fans, not whining about how you dont have a force anymore. so what no more high schoolers...your enough...but oh well
    this will be my last post for yours
    i hope you guys realize that yiu should get back together as not only a fan force, but as friends who love wars................................................................................................................good luck and may the force be with you.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

3. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Huh? No one's complaining. The fact is there aren't any more fans here, they all moved away. Others moved on to more important things (college and whatnot). In fact the only original fan force member who still posts here (the entire Jedi Council Forums) regularly is me, and I'm just too darn busy... not to mention hopefully moving back east sometime soon.

I think it's great that you're trying to restart this, I wish you the best of luck. But you can't just throw your arms in the air and give up just because no one posts here after three or four days. I think one of the ways one of us got members was to recruit off boards, finding local chat rooms, getting friends together and having them log on. The downside to that is you may get members that don't exactly follow the rules to the fullest extent but that's the risk you make with any public message board.

Anyway, I hope you don't give up. You just have to have a lot of patience.

4. TI-525

Oct 30, 2005
    one problem there brozeff,
    i dont live there.
    i dont see anyone doing anything to try to help like try to organize meetings or anything.
    not all of you have moved on,and those of you that i am talking about should be active again.
    and the first time i posted here it took you guys like 3 or 4 months just to reply....nice job
    good luck to you guys about this because you all dont seem to care
    except you buddy,and maybe a few others.i dont know

TI out!

5. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Nah, it's not that we don't care...it's just that, as J_D explained, we have all moved into different things. I myself am currently going to college; Daniel (J_D) is moderating the WNU and handling other life things at this point; and, Theo (another member/leader) is going off to join the navy.

We'd like to see this work; but, cannot put forth as much effort as we originally had. Though, I know in the future someone will stumble upon this forum and re-build it. It will just take time. It is not going to simply happen over night. Trust me, we tried.

And, as Daniel had said, don't loose heart. Even if you are not from this area, contact maybe some people who you know are and ask them about joining. There is still hope; just continue to persevere :) .

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Theo's joining the Marines not the Navy, silly head.

7. RaymondDunkerley

RaymondDunkerley Jedi Youngling

Jul 25, 2006
    Hi, I'm new to the High Desert, just moved, well, not just, but I use to be part of the SD Fan Club, but now that I'm living in Victorville, I thought it would be cool to start going to meetings or something, just to meet other people who are into Star Wars as much as me. I'm also a film maker and I am looking for Star Wars actors to be in a fan film. I have a script already and I am starting to do the story board. If you are interested, please let me know, or you can e-mail me at raymonddunkerley@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.