main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC [Meetup] Sunday, July 31st - Moorcroft Barnes and Noble

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RidingMyCarousel, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
  2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'd hate to miss this, but we're leaving for vacation that day.

But, if Art is still packing his suitcases at around that time and it looks like we're going to be in town another couple of hours (which is at least somewhat likely to happen), I'll swing by.

3. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002

I was just planning on checking out the scifi section, grabbing some coffee and casually hanging out. If earlier works for you I'm fine with it.

4. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    1-ish would be better for me. Let me double check with Art before you change the time around just for me though. By double-checking with Art, I mean, "I'm leaving you to watch both kids and pack so that I can have a cup of coffee and grown-up-geek conversation for an hour. Is 1:00 a good time or later?" :p

5. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    So he says he wants to leave by noon, we've got to get there in time to pick up the keys for the condo we're renting. Would you want to meet at 10 a.m.-ish? I could go for a cup of coffee then.

If not, I'll catch you all next time. I start my new job August 18. [face_dancing]

6. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Sure, I'm an early bird.

7. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Alrighty then. I'll be there; I should get to hang out for an hour or so.

The B&N at SouthPark near Earthfare, right?

8. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    yup. lemme send you my cell #.

9. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Geez, I've been so out of it with the death of my dog I didn't even see this.

10. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002

I didn't see Tracy and had left my phone at home. I got home and saw all a message she had sent me and I text'd her... haven't heard from her since. I think she's likely to punch me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.