main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Might be passing through, might find a home, who knows

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by mrc681, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrc681

mrc681 Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2011
    The Star Wars movies, books and games have acted as my escapes when I just want to get away from every day life. I've been an athlete all of my life and am about to start law school. For whatever reason, for as long as I can remember, any time I get stressed I can engulf myself in the SW Universe and worries disappear. So I've been watching a lot of the original trilogy recently and reading up on the release of The Old Republic, never played an MMO but if I can make time during law school, I might just have to. Also of note about me, my gf has never seen any of the Star Wars movies and I'd very much like to change that, as they have been a huge part of my life. Anyone had to go through that?

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC! IF SW is your escape, you've definitely come to the right place :D We have movie and book forums, and our games section even has a specific forum dedicated to The Old Republic!

(There, that should keep you occupied for a bit :p Though of course we'd love to have you stick around here, too!)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know!

3. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Hi there!

4. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Hi welcome to the boards. Hope you stay awhile.:D

5. mrc681

mrc681 Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2011
    Looks like I'll be spending a little bit of time in those forums. Also, love your signature NYCitygurl. You've now replaced these aren't the droids your looking for from bouncing around in my head, to numerous Finding Nemo quotes... Just keep swimming... Today might be a long day

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hello wandering vagrant-type. Glad you decided to spend some time in our town before hopping back in the boxcar and choosing to be e-homeless somewhere else.

7. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Thanks! :D Nemo's a great movie :D "Just keep swimming" is another great line (and one I've needed this week!).

8. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Hello, and welcome to the Jedi Council Forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.