main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Minacia's Silly Sprinkles Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Sep 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red_rose

red_rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    Hey do they have sweet tea too? Must have sweet tea! :D

I know how we can rid ourselves of that miserable imperial. We can freeze him in the sprinkle version of carbonite! Sprinklenite!

2. KierynFelaris

KierynFelaris Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2001
    I think you will find we tend to have all kinds of tasty things about. Be sure to put your requests in, as the quartermaster of our ship I usually handle procurement of the many necessary delectible goodies that we find ourselves in need of. But then again after a few of my Red Deaths you wouldn't care if you were eating fried Gungan tongue.

Kieryn Felaris
    Secretary General
    The Fandomenace

3. RiachiaWindsight

RiachiaWindsight Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2001
    I am Riacia Windsight,The head of the Rising Sun Valley Clan.I have heard talk about these sprinkles, I nead to sample these famous sprinkles. Contact me through the Holonet. As far as missing pants, I know where they are.

4. ChDetPiavra

ChDetPiavra Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2001
    Minacia & Red Rose:

But of course we will have buttermilk biscuits and sweet tea. Only the best.

Do you have any more requests? I will be sure to pass them on to the quartermaster. He does have a talent for acquiring things. I do understand that Kieryn is also procuring some backup pants for the Jedi Knight, Axton Treadway.

We just can't run the risk of naked Jedi running around willy-nilly. (Ouch)

Now, with as many requests as you ladies have made, may I understand that you will assuredly be in attendance?

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

At your service.
    Yours in the Force.
    ChDet Piavra
    President
    The Fandomenace

5. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    I'll make sure the ladies get there on time. But it'll cost you extra. Too many Imperials floating around these parts. And especially if I am transporting them to any hidden hokey religious temples. The Empire highly frowns on those. Like I said, it'll cost you extra.

6. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hidden hokey religious temples?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Jace, that was classic!

ChDet, once Jace gets his bucket of bolts up and running, we'll be glad to visit your temple. Of course, we have to get past the stormtrooper first. Perhaps we should rush him and fling sprinkles in his face. That should freak him out. :p

Riachia, I would be glad to give you more information concerning my sprinkles, as well as pricing information, once the current imperial problem has been dealt with. ;)

Oh, Kieryn, be sure to have plenty of butter for us to use on those biscuits. :D

7. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    Personally, I like my biscuts covered with sprinkles. Don't worry too much about that one stormtrooper inparticular. I was going to pour sprinkles in his blaster riffle. That should give him a little jolt when the blaster energy spews out liquidized sprinkle goo.

And what ship are you calling a bucket of bolts. It makes .5 past lightspeed. Name me one ship (besides that "other" transportation manager's ship) that can do that!

8. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Ok...but I'm warning everybody...Those Mynoks that try to attach to the hull of your ship at near-orbit aren't really Mynocks...they're my pants!!..Those zippers often are mistaken for teeth......Pay no heed...It's mating season for the pants....

9. AxtonTredway

May 30, 2001
    Where are MY SPRINKLES?

10. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Since so many of our loyal customers, including Axe, have had to wait on their shipments, due to a slight Imperial problem, I'm offering a special deal.

Shipment Delay Special: You will receive 10 lbs. of rainbow sprinkles free, if you purchase 100 pounds of chocolate sprinkles. As an added bonus, we're offering free delivery to any address within the core systems. (Deliveries to the Outer Rim will be charged our standard Outer Rim delivery fee. Deliveries involving Imperial entanglements will be charged an extra 15%.) ;)

11. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    Sorry for the delays...these Imperials are hard to shake sometimes. Now, Minacia, you know I am going to have to charge you the same shipping rates regardless of whatever type of specials you run. Unless you can get the Empire to back off a little, I'm just gonna have to keep finding new routes. Which in turn can make my trip much longer. I don't want to have to take my business to Hutts, you're much nicer to deal with (even if you are more devious than any Hutt I've met). I just can't cut any costs. It's already costing me more on fuel and supplies finding these new routes.

12. AxtonTredway

May 30, 2001
    I'm in as long as you include 10lbs. of jolties as well!I need them to quell a pants migration!

13. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Do not worry, Jace, I have ways for both of us to make a profit, even if we offer free shipping. ;)

Axe, for you I'll throw in 10 lbs. of Jolties. We wouldn't want to have a pants migration. :p

14. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    don't forget to seal them with duct tape

15. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    How could we have forgotten the duct tape? No shipment is safely sealed unless quality duct tape has been used.

Would you like to be our duct tape supplier, quigon? ;)

16. red_rose

red_rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
  17. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    Duct tape is like the force...it has a light and darkside and it binds the universe together. :cool:

18. quigon70

Feb 11, 2000
    sure what do i do

19. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    "Hmm..."

Looks around catiously

"TK 1025, bring a scanning crew down. I want every part of this castle checked."

20. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Well, quigon, all you have to do to be our duct tape supplier is to supply us with duct tape. ;) No one else has been so kind as to offer. Just bring several large crates of duct tape to the following address:

Sprinkles Emporium, Inc.
    c/o Dark Lords Logistics, LLC
    Attn: Minacia Brightstar
    The Sprinkles Fortress
    1138 Sithtown Blvd.
    Coruscant City, Coruscant

:p

You know, I really should hire some guards to stop those pesky imperials from bringing scanning crews into my Sprinkles Fortress. They always trash the place. ;)

21. quigon70

Feb 11, 2000
    ok will do

now where did the jc mall go that is where my duct tape store is

22. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Oh great Sprinkle Empress please bring extra sprinkles with you when you visit Ft Lauderdale. I am having a hard time keeping Axton's pants where they belong. If I fill them with sprinkles my droids can track them wherever they tend to roam. I have fitted the droids on our ship with special sprinkle sensors. Axton is a BIG sprinkle junkie. Don't tell the others, but so am I!!

23. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Stacey, I hope to be able to bring my sprinkles to you personally, but even if I am unable to make it to Ft. Lauderdale in January, I'll be sure to ship a crate of my finest sprinkles to you. ;)

24. Jedireject

Jedireject Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2001
    *makes note*...using duct tape to smuggllll..."dang pen"....smuggle sprinkles across boarders....

25. quigon70

Feb 11, 2000
    quigon71 and catgon70 should be arriving soon in the bolja70 with the large roll of duct tape

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=3585170&start=5078610

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.