main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mojave Desert Area Fans Check In Here!

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Feb 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOmen

TheOmen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
  2. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello to the both of you and welcome to the Mojave Desert FF. JangoFett316 I know from school(this is Curtis by the way) and The Omen I've heard about from XBW. Enjoy yourselves here and happy posting.

3. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Welcome Micheal and Dan. Where exactly did you hear of us? just curious. Is it from our Sig.'s? That is cool no matter what, we are glad to have you here. :)

4. JangoFett316

JangoFett316 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 2, 2001
  5. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Oh thats cool :cool: JangoFett316 I know its hard to find members out here, you'd almost think its a crime to be a SW fan. [face_laugh]

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Are there any others who are here new to our MDFF Forum? :confused:

7. Venn-Zanos

Venn-Zanos Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2003
    Hey, it is good to see other fans so close to home.

Jangofett, i'm from Apple valley and have a costume. I'm sure I'd like to be in your fan film.

As for the club, It sounds great, I'll be at gold strike.

As for star wars:
    Im a big fan now and love just about everything star war, I'd say I've become more of a fan in the last few years thank to a some friends of mine. I like the ccg game, all of the movies, rpg.

8. Venn-Zanos

Venn-Zanos Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2003
    No just kidding.

I'm one of dan's friends (jangofett316) He's the one who told me about there being a club and a meeting at gold strike. I'm the other person in the mad world movie, the jedi character. I put his and my costumes together. This whole club sound really interesting. I looking forward to seeing you all at the bowling alley, and mabey bowling a few games. We are going to be bowling right ? Well all the same I look forward to meeting everyone.

oh and ...
    Name: Jay
    SW interests: all of the movies, games, conventions, costumes, fan fims.
    Other:Bowling, wrestling, drawing,
    how it all came to this: My friends (dan and mike ) where big fans and me being their friend got me into it. And I find I like where I'm at. Star wars has killed off more cool character then any other movies have ever had. Star wars rocks , and will rock on forever.

9. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Welcome Venn-Zanos its great to have you join us. I look forward to seeing you at Gold Strike Lanes and meeting you in person, as I do with all these other FF members. Don't forget everyone! March 28th, 2003 at 6:00 p.m. in the complex of Gold Strike Lanes. Be there or...um...be something... [face_laugh]

10. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    he guys! Im from Hemet about 1 hr 15 min from you guys and im up in the desert quite a bit...Maybe we can meet up for some events...Im from the INland Empire FF and im also a memeer of San Diego FF.

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Absoultely, our FF is open to you and your FF at anytime. :) drop us a line when ever your in town. :)

12. Jedi_Blues

Jedi_Blues Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2003
    Name: Angela C.
    SW Related Interests: Uh... Honestly, I?ve only seen the movies. So, er.. those. o_O..
    Non-SW Related Interests: Hah! Where do I begin.. anime *cough* Cowboy Bebop *cough* .. video games, writing, reading, role-playing.. and that?s just the /general/ stuff.
    How did you get started on SW: The movies when I was young. The original trilogy.. by far the best of the bunch. I?m not a die-hard Star Wars fan, and I hope beings of this message board do not shriek ?sacreligious statement!? at me and maul me with pitchforks and axes in hand. I?m mainly here to try out the role-playing style you board-users use. That and.. uh.. Stridarious made me, yes. Number one rule that everyone should be well aware of: if things go wrong, blame Stridarious. [face_mischief]

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    HEY! [face_laugh] Oh well, welcome Angie! :)

14. JediHomer3

JediHomer3 Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2003
    I meant to sign in 2 weeks ago, but i've had a virus that kept me from staying logged on. :-(

Name: Jonathan
    SW Related Interests: Prop and costume construction (My site), fanfilms, PC games, music.
    Non-SW Related Interests: Computers, video production, reading (Patricia Cornwell, Michael Crichton, and Robin Cook are my favorites.
    Favorite Shows/Movies: Simpsons, Futurama, Boston Public, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, Alien, Moulin Rouge and Joe vs. the Volcano.
    How I got started on SW: Who knows

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Well, better late then never, and welcome to our FF. I remember meeting you at our last meeting. Its great to have you aboard. :)

16. Arma_Geda-Mandalore

Arma_Geda-Mandalore Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Howdy, MDFF. I'm down in the San Diego chapter, but thought I'd pop over for a quick looksee. I've been before, and like to check things out occasionally. You seem to run a tight ship, and that is very cool. Keep up the great work.

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Howdy, MDFF. I'm down in the San Diego chapter, but thought I'd pop over for a quick looksee. I've been before, and like to check things out occasionally. You seem to run a tight ship, and that is very cool. Keep up the great work.

Thank-You Arma_Geda-Mandalore and please continue to stop by! :)

18. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    Just need to bump this up. Just in case someone new shows up.

19. JangoFett316

JangoFett316 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 2, 2001
  20. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    No that is a good question, what happened to all the sticky threads? :confused:

I think something has been going around and missing up all the new Sticky threads along all the boards. As it is we're now missing our trvia game thread. This is not good...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.