main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Monthly Meeting Sunday April 18th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by LordJedi, Apr 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    Our next meeting will be Sunday April 18th. This meeting will be a little different as we'll be showing some of the lightsaber training as well. It will also be in a different location so please make a note.

Where: Twila Reid Park

Address: I don't have an exact address but it is located between Western Ave and Beach Blvd on Orange Ave. See the link below for an exact location. Please note, it is not the star on the map. I repeat it is NOT the star. The star denotes the corner of Beach Blvd and Orange Ave. The park is located on Orange Ave.

Visit www.ocstarwars.com for a map to the location.

Time: We have a new time for this meeting and all future meeting as well. The meeting will begin promptly at 3pm. Please do not be late.

Meeting agenda: We will cover the recent issues of liability and minors participating in events. We will also be demoing lightsaber training. If you'd like to participate in the training and you're under 18, please contact myself, Shawn, or any other officer to get the proper form. We will need to have the form signed by you and your parents/legal guardian before you can participate. It would also be a good idea to bring your parents/legal guardian along if you can. We can then meet with them and explain exactly what's going on. They can also see what we'll be doing so they know first hand what they're letting their children get into. If you're over 18, we'll still need you to fill out a form, we just don't need your parents to sign it :p

We will also be discussing the walking team for Relay for Life as well as when we're going to start booth construction for Comic-Con.

More announcements of meeting agenda will follow as things are finalized.

So please come out, have some fun, and enjoy the show. I look forward to seeing all of you there.

2. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Most likely won't make it to this one.

3. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    Ah, darn, James! :(

I will be there. Wearing my Jedi outfit as Harper suggested we do, for those of us with costumes. ;)

4. BucketHead8723

BucketHead8723 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2003
    I will go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.