main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ottawa Montreal is comming to town May 21st

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Minder, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chymaera

Chymaera Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2005
    The Toronto group will go to the Aviation Museum at 10.00 am instead of the War Museum, and then we will all meet up at the Museum of Civilization at 1:00 pm.

--Lynda

2. Ekasra

Ekasra Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 11, 2004
    10:00? PFFT!

3. DarExc

DarExc Jedi Master star 1

Jan 27, 2002
    Crap, I forgot and I did nothing all day and didn't enjoy it. How'd it go? When is the Ottawa crew planning to head up to Montreal? I need to check these forums more or add these things to my schedule, major memory issues here erg....

4. Minder

Minder Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    Were doing Brunch with them at Elgin street diner this morning!!

5. Ekasra

Oct 11, 2004
    It's 11:56 and i couldn't go, i was so tired from yesterday mixed with me coming down with a cold this morning

6. wookiemart

wookiemart Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2003
    Well a big thanks to Ottawa for having us over like that, loads of fun were had and many a picture was taken (sadly) :p Must do this again sometime.

7. Ekasra

Oct 11, 2004
    I'm still waiting for those pictures of bob getting violated for the T-Shirt contest

8. Marianne_Solav

Marianne_Solav Jedi Master star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    I can't believe I didn't get pictures of Scrat! :oops: I can't wait to see the videos! :p

Thanks for the good time in Ottawa! :)

My pictures of the SWD show and the War Museum : http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v736/Marianne_Solav/Ottawa%20Mai%202006/

9. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    I would like to thank everyone for making this weekend such a success. It was wonderful to meet people from Toronto, New York, and of course from the host city, Ottawa! :) As soon as I have my photographs uploaded I'll provide a link :D

I hope that in the summer we (Montreal) can host everyone for a group Fan Force event! :D

10. Ekasra

Oct 11, 2004
    I'm shooting for July 1st - July 3rd

11. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    Sounds most excellent to me :)

I wish there had been more Ottawa people. Hopefully you will descent upon us in as great numbers.

12. Minder

May 28, 2002
    We were glad to have you. I had a blast!

I will talk to my wife about July 1st. I have to make sure she hasnt allready planned something.

13. Chymaera

Chymaera Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2005
    Those of us from FanForce Toronto/SG-16 had a great time in Ottawa. We must do this again sometime...:)

--Lynda

14. jellicle_jedi73

jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    the trip to ottawa was a blast, except for the violation of jawa bob that was just scary....

thank you very much for having us as part of your festivities, i have a picture from the resterant on Sunday that shows the fanforce reservation for 4 pm, i will try to figure out how to get it to everyone... prolly we will pass them of to Uilmuteiz(seb) if that is okay.

i am just going to check the spelling of the french RSA... why is he not listed on this forum? the Capitol of Canada is bilingual n'est pas????

15. Minder

May 28, 2002
    Seb has done a lot of work for us on this board, I guess he just overlooked himself :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.