main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Movie Discussion / Review Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Greensboro, NC' started by Padawan311, Aug 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    I watched "Collateral" over the weekend, I thought it was very good, I was alittle disappointed in the ending, but overall it was a good movie.

Its been confirmed, the new Episode 3 trailer will be playing with the movie "Robots" starting March 11th. It will air during an episode of "The O.C." on March 10th as well and be available on the official site immediately following its television premiere.

2. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    THINK WE'LL BE ABLE TO SEE IT ON hYPERSPACE THE DAY BEFORE OR THE MORNING OF THE 10TH ?

3. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    The article on the official site said that Hyperspace members would be able to see it AFTER it played during The O.C. which I am not too happy about. Since we are paying members, shouldnt we be able to see it BEFORE the rest of the world?

4. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    YES, WE SHOULD :mad:

5. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I went to see "Blade: Trinity" last night at the $2 theater in Greensboro. It was worth the two bucks, some pretty cool fight scenes and weapons, some humor thrown in and Jessica Biel. Wasnt the best movie, but I can agree it was worth two bucks, cant beat that.

6. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    It's official peeps, Star Wars- Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith has its rating...... PG-13 for ?sci-fi violence and some intense images.? WWOOOHHHOOOOOO!!! May 19th will not get here fast enough!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.