main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Movienight - CT,HD

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TheGrandePoobah, Dec 15, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Okay, of the theaters it's playing at Cumberland 4, Hyland, and Paramount are the easy ones to get to by TTC. Let's plan for a 4 or 5 show (6:15 if Paramount) on Sunday since otherwise Adam can't make it.

I'm really not sure which theater is best to go to, I'll leave that open for debate until sometime on Saturday.

I hope we can all go for a show on Sunday, splitting the group up kinda sucks.

(Oh, and I think my vote goes to Hyland -- at least for now)

2. Subject Zero

Subject Zero Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2000
    I don't think I've been to Hyland, but I know that Paramount is VERY tacky. I hate tacky.

So, maybe Hyland would be best.

:)

SZ

3. Yale_Solo

Yale_Solo Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2000
    I don't care where. I'll make it if I can get my mom off her behind. :p Just make sure I know where! And gimme some street names please -_- my mom isn't the best with thoes. Maybe I could get my dad to drive me. No... He will interogate everyone :p. Is it okay if I just take my mom in for a peek? I don't want to make anyone feel unconfortable
    or anything. She's nice and I don't think she will really say anything -_-*. I hope.

-Yale
    Blah out.

4. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I'm in for Hyland

5. Subject Zero

Subject Zero Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2000
    Hyland it is I guess... so... what time and where do we meet?

SZ

6. TheGrandePoobah

Nov 30, 2000
    Yup, Hyland it is (1501 Yonge St, near St Clair) lets say the 4:00 show. I don't know when I'll be able to arrive, since it depends on when Adam gets back into the city, but I'll aim for 3:30 at the latest. Let's just meet in front of the theater (or leave a note there -- lets say left wall near the entrance) If you're wondering where I am please feel free to call my cell. (e-mail me for the number if you don't have it)

Yale, it's okay if your parent wants to come in and check us out... we don't bite, honest. ;-)

7. Cristalia

Cristalia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2000
    Sorry I didn't make it....I ended up seeing it on Friday with assorted Fanboys and had too much to do on Sunday.

What did you think?

I liked it, except I just can't stop that kung fu flying thing from suspending my disbelief into a pit of hot lava, where it is burned horribly...

Cris~

8. TheGrandePoobah

Nov 30, 2000
    I loved it. Going on my best of year list. During the first kung fu flying fight you're sitting there wondering what the hell is going on, but then you sit back and enjoy the coolness of it all.

Go see this one on the big screen if you haven't already.

9. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    oh man...I missed it while I was in Chacago. Worth seeing though huh...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.