main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[MS] Mod Squad Update from Last Week to 7/7

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Night4554, Jul 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    This whole pop culture argument is just further proof that all updates should be contracted out to UKS.

I think that's something we can all* agree on!

* -- excluding UKS, of course...

2. Kimball_Kinnison

Kimball_Kinnison Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 28, 2001
    Oh this isn't the thread but there's a ton of knowledgeable people who look in here, is there a link explaining these new topic prefixes in Comms? I looked at the stickies, I didn't see anything.

Actually, it is touched on in the Rules sticky. We ask users to clearly identify what forum(s) their thread deals with so that moderators of those forums can more easily identify issues that need their attention in Comms.

The prefixes are the system that has developed from that request.

Kimball Kinnison

3. Talonah

Talonah Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 29, 2004
    *sigh* I knew I should've found a computer more often.

This is what happens when you move and you don't have Internet access anymore.

Anyways, congratulations on the promotions, Night and Pash!

4. UK Sullustian

UK Sullustian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 1998

"This whole pop culture argument is just further proof that all updates should be contracted out to UKS."

The original and the best.

Or at least, the least handchewingly awful.

Can I say least twice?

In conclusion, please mod me.

Thanx.

UKS

5. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    i would have addressed this in the brackets thread, but it was closed, so, seeing it was raised in this thread also, i'll reply, but i have to agree with literarygenius in his disdain for the brackets. they really are rather pointless and superflous. god bless vert, but not all his random ideas are gaurenteed success stories. considering the quickness of their establishment, i don't see why the topic of questioning their value should be closed with a similar abruptness.

if a mod can't check the comms forum and have an idea what thread could forseeably need their personal attention without it taking a oh good 4 seconds, then who is being hired thesedays?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.