main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**Mullet's Hollywood Update Thread**

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, Apr 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    *sings song*
    Your in the money...Your in the money...

2. GrnJalera

GrnJalera Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2001
    We stayed for the credits, too. I was looking but didn't see your name.

If they honor the contract, you just might see some cash. Hard to see, the future is.

3. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Just as long as sticking up for your rights doesn't get you blacklisted out there.

Good luck. ;)

4. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Yes, hard to see, being blacklisted is...Meditate on this...I will.

5. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    What!? No auction! WE WANT THE REDHEAD! WE WANT THE READHEAD!

6. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    WE WANT THE REDHEAD!...either your mouse ears are on too tight, or I'm losing it...WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Jon, I know what it's like to wonder if pressing for what is rightfully yours will get you "blacklisted" for future work; being a freelance video guy for so many years is one step above bounty hunting. Have your people call their people...and see if they'll compensate you for "this unfortunate mistake" (I love the way you can "spin" this type of stuff)

7. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    What am I talking about? Only the best scene in the ride! I cant believe they left it out of the movie. Ah the travesty!

8. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Ok, Zod, no more Sun's Sallon drinks for you.

9. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    Dude, that is so cool! I want to be an actor. But I'm only 15. I can't believe you actually kissed Jeri Ryan! OMG!

10. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    lol, ah to be young again...

11. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    That was the BEST movie I have seen this year...next to T3 but still. I didn't see you in the group of british members but then again there were A LOT...where were you in the movie exactly?

12. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    You can barly spot me right near the end at the hanging scene, We lead the marines in, I'm the second person from the front of the line on the left playing the flute, also in same said hanging scene, after he's standing on the sword, you can see me on the tower wall in the background runnign with my sword unseithed.

Also After the pirates attach the city, I can be seen cleaning helping a soldier.

13. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    You know I'm just going to have to see again...1 because it was a great movie and 2 because EVERY SCENE YOU JUST MENTIONED I HAD A RATHER LARGE LADY GETTING UP AND WALKING PAST ME TO GOTO THE BATHROOM!!!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!

14. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I'm sure Emily and I will be going back to see it again (anyone want to join us?)...so now we'll know where to look for you.

It's been little over 4 years (college graduation) since I've been to Disney :( and last time we didn't go on "Pirates"...my memory isn't that good.

15. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I'd like to see it. Had to take my bro to see Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle while that's still in theaters cuz it's been out a while longer.

16. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Krash: Yeah. I might be interested in going. When are you thinking of going?

17. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    When are you thinking of going?
    My evenings are shot all this week (work/wedding in PA/Blue Man Group) until Wednesday 7/23...does that work for you/anyone else?

Where would ya guys like to go? Valleyview has Quaker Steak across from it (that's also a BIG night for the bikers to come out) Any suggestions?

18. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I want to see it again!!! However I seem to have this one new movie a week thing with my mom but seeing this again would be cool...as long as I am not working then!

19. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I'd say Tuesday the 29th then. You want to go on Tuesday because that is the night it is (I believe) $10 (possibly less) for all you can eat wings.

20. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Since Wednesday is Biker night (difficult to get in to QS)...and Tuesday is $10 wing night, who's up for "Mullet Appreciation Day" July 29th at Valleyview Cinemark/Quaker Steak and Lube?

21. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    I always have Tuesdays off so...I'm in.

22. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
  23. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    "Mullet Appreciation Day"July 29th Valleyview Cinemark/Quaker Steak and Lube:
    Krash
    Reborn

I'm posting it on the Fanforce news, just so everyone at "the old folks home" know what we're doing.

24. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    "Mullet Appreciation Day"July 29th Valleyview Cinemark/Quaker Steak and Lube:

Krash
    Reborn
    Random

I suppose I'm in. I dunno if Alakin would be interested... and I dunno if it'd be worth it for him to eat all the wings he could, so I'm just signing me up now.

25. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    "Mullet Appreciation Day"
    July 29th Valleyview Cinemark/Quaker Steak and Lube:

Krash
    Reborn
    Random
    JJJ

I guess I'm in. I still have to tell my mom, and get some money too. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.