main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson My son is a Wookie

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GrandAdmiral_Frank, Feb 8, 2007.

1. GrandAdmiral_Frank

GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 26, 2003
    This is nothing significant but I thought I'd tell you all that I have a Wookie for a son. My little four year old Eric is in love with Chewbacca and insists every now and then that I call him Chewie. Not only that but he stays in character and will only roar when he speaks. The funny thing is he sounds like a little Wookie to me because the roar is there, all powerful but with the young voice it's just toned down. He'll call me Han Solo and pretend that the car is the Falcon.

Something else that's funny is sometimes when me and my girlfriend are sharing a kiss and one of the kids interrupt we'll see what they want by saying "Yes Threepio?".

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone else incorporates SW in there life not realizing it.

2. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    That's cute. Made me smile. Thanks for sharing.

3. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005

A wookiee is a wise choice. Only become concerned with your youngling when he starts answering you with, "Yes, my master.".

4. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    Wow Frank. When I met you back in 2003 I didn't know you had a woman much less a baby at 15 years old.

And it's WookieE ;)

5. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    You have made me wonder enough to start looking and paying attention to see if we do.. don't know if we do or not at this point...

6. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Incorporating SW into my life.........well hmmm everytime I go to train an employee on something I say come my young padawan.....Most of them laugh because they know Im a geek!

7. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    That so makes me think of the old Dunkin Donuts commercials.. I can just see Chris in Jedi robes saying "time to make the cinnabons" all dressed in Jedi Robes with several young employee Padawans (Mike comes to mind) following along behind him chanting along "time to make the cinnabons" as the fragrance wafts through the mall.

8. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    I could see someone putting 2 buns along the side of their head and saying "Help me Obi-Wan.....you are my only hope"