main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Myst

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by Only-One Cannoli, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Well, I own The Book of Atris, and read the beginning a long time ago...never finished it for some reason. Just curious, are the rest of the books worth it? If so, how many are there, and what order should I go in?

2. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    Well, I read them in chronological order, but I don't think it really matters if you've played all the games. I suppose it's best to read the Book of Atrus first, since if you read the Book of Ti'ana, one of the plot twists is something that you just already knew.

I enjoyed them, I still own them, and I think the Book of Atrus was the best one. You might just want to check them out of the library if you're not sure, though.

3. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    There are three books, The Book of Atrus, The Book of Ti'ana, and The Book of D'Ni. I agree, it doesn't really matter what order you read them, though in order, namely Atrus, Ti'ana, then D'Ni, works just fine. I loved all of them, mostly Atrus and D'Ni, so I would say they were worth it. But like Commander-DWH said, if you have doubts, check them out first before buying them.

4. GheoFabulousDuk

GheoFabulousDuk Jedi Master star 1

Sep 12, 2004
    Also, Robyn is supposedly going to finish the Book of Marrim sometime this year. He's been working on it since around 2000. Slacker.

~Duk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.