main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nerf-Herders-Anonymous!

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by Princess-Leah, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess-Leah

Princess-Leah Sketch Card Artist star 5 VIP

Jun 12, 2001
    Welcome!
    It is my great honor to share with you...
    Nerf-Herders Anonymous (NHA.N)...

NHA.N is simple, clean, neat and stuffed to the gills...

NHA.N is packed with Star Wars references of every kind. The most in the world, over 7,500. Come peruse the giant vat of book, film, TV, life, music, game, comic/comic strip references...if it's out there we have it, or will have it! Is NHA.N missing a juicy tidbit of reference-dom? Make an addition!

NHA.N also includes a veritable Star Wars actor feast, the largest and most thorough (the only) Star Wars Actors Database anywhere. Over 925 Star Wars actors listed. Includes information not found in other actor databases: theatre, radio, books (audio/traditional), bios and more! Each a fan page in it's own right. Do you know a snippet of actor trivia that NHA.N has missed? Click on Submissions!

Enjoy!

Thank You!

Princess-Leah

2. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    Welcome - wow that's a lot of information! I was a bit lost with the navigation at the top since it's small and sort of stacked together, but was still impressed by the amount of stuff you guys have on there. Keep it up!

3. Jedi_Reject_Jesse

Jedi_Reject_Jesse Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 26, 2004
    Hey! I remember that stuff! Of course I was isbagent1 from the 3SA who helped you with the fanfilms section... :p

4. Princess-Leah

Princess-Leah Sketch Card Artist star 5 VIP

Jun 12, 2001
    Hey!!! How are you doing? Good to see you here...AND there. ;) Thanks for all your help!

Leah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.