main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC NetFlix Whiners

Discussion in 'Community' started by Koohii, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Spider-Fan

Spider-Fan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2008
    Not according to some of our conservatives. :p

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Ditto that. I'd take a Canadian winter any day above this 85-degree weather in March. (Hello, Mother Nature, it's March. As in, technically it's still wintertime.)

As far as Netflix, I've never used their instant service, and our closest distribution center is about 100 miles away, but I've still had a pretty good turnaround. If I set my subscription right, I could have a disc to watch every day if that's what I wanted.

I could download Netflix instantly to my TV if I wanted, ditto with Hulu and a few other such programs, but I don't see why it's so damn important to be able to do so.

Definitely whiners.

3. hear+soul

hear+soul Jedi Master star 6

Nov 5, 2004
    Dude! I was SO doing this LAST NIGHT. But it wasn't a review, it was just me saying aloud, "why can't netflix just take all the really crappy stuff OFF of netflix?" And then my friend was like, "they pretty much do that by catering to what you like." I said, "yeah oh yeah dag."

lol

I will say I'm not a fan of the hover over screenshot vs. enlarged poster.

whining sucks though. on both sides.

4. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    Netflix has paid for itself for a quite a while just by having Lost, Battlestar Galactica, The Office, and Star Trek: TNG. All those DVDs would cost a lot of money.

LOL j/k. It just saves me the time of torrenting them. Like I pay for stuff.

5. jacktherack

jacktherack Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2008
    Netflix whiners. More like Netflix winners, amirite?