main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Never Fall In Love With a Stranger - An A/P AU, Mystery - Updated 6-3-10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gina, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakins-girl

Anakins-girl Jedi Master star 2

May 20, 2005
    I miss this story like crazy!!!!!!!! :_| [face_praying]

2. Icecruncher_Amidala

Icecruncher_Amidala Jedi Master star 2

Sep 27, 2007
    Yay! I finally caught up![face_dancing]

But on the other hand, I have to start waiting for the next post now.:_| :_| :_|

Would you please add me to your pm list? [:D]

3. Jedi_QueenBee

Jedi_QueenBee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 5, 2008
  4. Jedi_QueenBee

Sep 5, 2008
    :mad: IS ANYBODY THERE?:mad:

5. Anakin21

Anakin21 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2008
    [face_praying] WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED!!!! This story is awesome and yet there hasen't been a new chapter in like years...WHY!? Please I need more.:mad: :_| [face_worried]

6. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Please update!!! I read the entire thing and want more.

Btw what your son had to say about you and the Force is real cute. *your sig*

7. Jedi_QueenBee

Sep 5, 2008
    is there going to be an update?

8. AnakinsLuv

AnakinsLuv Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 2, 2004
    I'm anxious for an update too, but I know Gina is really busy trying to graduate from school.

Also, she's got kids which can put anyone behind. [face_tired] Believe me...

Meanwhile, go catch the latest in Clone Wars episodes. The A&P love is abounding and will hold you over for a while. :D

Patience, my young padawans.:-B (I keep having to tell myself this as well.);)

9. Jedi_QueenBee

Sep 5, 2008
    alright. i've waited looonnngggg enough! it's april!!!!

10. Jedi_QueenBee

Sep 5, 2008
    this has been 11 days since my last postage here. it's April 17th!:mad:

11. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Gina is away from the boards for a while. I hope she enjoys her time away and comes back refreshed, but let's allow her to kick back and relax for a bit. :p

12. Jedi_QueenBee

Sep 5, 2008
    this has been long enough.

13. MoAngel

MoAngel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2005
    I believe this fic is dead, even if I wished it to be otherwise.

14. steelneena

steelneena Jedi Master star 1

Oct 4, 2007
    i finally remembered my unsername and password so that i could find this again!!!! and i can't believe what has transpired in my absence
    well done!

15. LibbyJade

LibbyJade Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2009
    I just found this story and love it, i hope to see a new chapter soon. can i get on the PM list?

16. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Just trying to make sure that this fic doesn't die.

17. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I miss this fic :(

18. Icecruncher_Amidala

Icecruncher_Amidala Jedi Master star 2

Sep 27, 2007
    Hello? hello, hello hello...

Please oh, please update, I miss this.

19. jedi1952

jedi1952 Jedi Master star 1

Apr 15, 2007
  20. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    Gina, just so you know, your loyal fans are ready to give this story all our love if you should start to post again. We haven't forgotten!

21. Across_The_Stars-24

Across_The_Stars-24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2005
    Wonderful story! It has been great story telling. I love the dream sequences.

Anakin told Padme the truth; very brave.

Padme still compassionate as always never judging.

=D=

22. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    AUTHOR?S NOTE: Hello, everyone. I know I cannot fully apologize for leaving this story hanging for so long. All I can do is try to explain. Basically, real life is real life, and it has to come first. A year ago last fall, I was asked to fill a leave of absence for a special education teacher, and I jumped at the chance to go back to work full-time, even if it was temporary. But then that leave of absence led to another, and then another and so on, all in different areas of special education ranging from mild to severe difficulties. Under all the circumstances, I decided it was best to set aside going to grad school for the time being, but I couldn?t have asked for a better experience, both in the classroom and personally. Also at that time, my sons' school and extracurricular activities really kicked into overdrive, which actually consumes more time than working, LOL. So anyway, working full-time, chauffeuring my sons to multiple sports and music practices, performances, and games every day, helping them with schoolwork and keeping up with everyday household responsibilities pretty much keeps me burning the candle at both ends and even down the middle. It isn?t unusual for my sons and me to leave home at 7:30 in the morning and not get back home until around 9 that night. I've also been known to be checking over their homework at 4 a.m. LOL! And any free time I have had the past year has been spent at the piano, etc. focusing on doing some songwriting. I don?t know if anything will ever come of the things I?ve written, but on a personal level, it has been an incredible outlet.

As far as this story is concerned, I want to finish it, as well as a couple other stories I have here. Even though there are only a few chapters left, I have no idea when I will be able to update. Our summer break just started, but our school system has a short summer, and I?ll be in the Pacific Northwest and in California for almost half of it, so I don?t plan on getting much writing finished.

Because of time restrictions and because I?m sure most of the past readers have moved on to other fics and even other boards, I will not be sending update PMs. I don?t really expect anyone to still read this story after it has been idle for so long, but nevertheless, I still want to finish what I?ve started, even though I have no idea when that will be.

My deepest thanks to all those who have read this story, even if you choose not to continue reading due to the hiatus. I completely understand. Thank you also to everyone who posted replies and kept the story thread alive.

I do have an update, although it?s a short one.

[b]Chapter 24[/b]

He held her close to him throughout the remainder of the night, his hands tenderly caressing her back as he stared wordlessly into her worried eyes, neither one willing to give in to the pull of sleep.

Therefore, it was nearing dawn when Padmé finally saw Anakin?s eyelids closing, fatigue overtaking him at last. She waited until his breathing was deep and even. Then as carefully as possible, she slipped from beneath his arms. She dressed quickly, praying to the gods that Anakin would not hear her and awaken. She tiptoed quietly to the door and held her breath as she slowly opened it, wincing inwardly as it gave a tiny creak. She stopped and glanced behind her, expecting to see Anakin stir, but he was still, and all was silent in the small room. Exhaling in relief, Padmé turned back to the doorway. But her hand began to tremble on the door, and she could not bring herself to cross the threshold. Hating herself for her weakness, she turned to look at him one final time, struggling in vain to hold back her tears.

He seemed to finally be at peace as he slept, a small smile on his lips and his face free of the hard, worried lines that usually creased his forehead. It was as if he had finally been released from the memories and nightmares that normally plagued him. She was grateful for this one small concession. To know, in these final moments, that he had found some meas

23. steelneena

steelneena Jedi Master star 1

Oct 4, 2007
    Aha!!!!! Yes praise whatever you believe in that is out there!!!!!! This fic is BACK!

24. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Padme's logic is both sound and flawed. What guarantee does she have that the Emperor isn't going to punish someone or that Anakin will follow her.

25. Across_The_Stars-24

Across_The_Stars-24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2005
    Glad you are back.

Great chapter. Can't wait for more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.