main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

new here with some questions

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by jsb515, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsb515

jsb515 Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2005
    I live in greenville moved here from asheville nc. I went sunday to ep3 at the camelot theather and I must say this was a very awesome movie!! GL did a great job tieing it all together. But I have questions

*** no spoilers here ***

Q: Where can I find out more on General Grievous? He seemed to have popped up out of no where.. I know his been in some of the ficitional books and clone wars cartoon which none of these two have I seen or read.

Q: Why make clone wars into a cartoon with a added General Grievous???

2. HoundsTooth

HoundsTooth Jedi Youngling

Jan 18, 2005
    Labyrinth of Evil by James Luceno (the lead-in novel to ROTS) gives General Grievous' background. There is also a General Grievous comic mini-series (i haven't read it so i can't tell you what it provides). And he shows up a few times in The Clone Wars Cartoon but that really doesn't tell anything about him, it does show him in action and explains why he has the cough in ROTS.

3. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    The book does give info on him I would suggest reading it as it is very good IMHO.

4. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    I'm reading it right now. I'm on chapter 34. Really good so far.

5. padawanslave

padawanslave Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2003
    I thought it was cool seeing him cough in ROTS. If I had not seen the cartoon, I would have been wondering what in the world was up with that...definitely a cool character, too bad he only lasted one movie, like Darth Maul, another of my fave characters who were short lived...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.