main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ottawa New Ottawa FanForce Chapter?? Interested?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by VaderFanForever, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frobro00

Frobro00 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Despite being a HUGE star wars fan, i've only seen it once, at that was on the opening. So i will definatly be there.

2. Lil_Miss_Amidala

Lil_Miss_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    I've seen it twice. :) And it's official, I have the car. So I just have to ask how long I can have it till. I should be done at around 4-ish, and could be at the AMC by 5, depending on traffic... SO, I could either meet you guys before a evening movie, or after a afternoon movie, grab a bite to eat or something. ^_^

I don't mind either way. :)

3. Lil_Miss_Amidala

May 21, 2002
    You guys? Do you still want to meet up this Saturday? Cause I'd like to know what I'm doing before Friday night. :p

4. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    I found out that the wife wants to go to the cottage Friday and Saturday. We would be home some time on Sunday.

So....change of plans...how would you guys feel about meeting on Tuesday...cheap night, and seeing Star Wars at AMC? This gives you a bit more time to plan on if you can come or not.

Let me know what you guys think, and I will work on this over the weekend.

5. Pedrith

Pedrith Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2004
    I'm up for meeting up for chatting and stuff. I doubt that I can go to the movie cause money is kinda tight this month. If we re going to meet up somewhere that's cool, cause I have a car.

Cheers,

Pedrith

6. Pedrith

Pedrith Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2004
    I'm up for meeting up for chatting and stuff. I doubt that I can go to the movie cause money is kinda tight this month. If we re going to meet up somewhere that's cool, cause I have a car.

Cheers,

Pedrith

7. Lil_Miss_Amidala

May 21, 2002
    I can't go. :( But hopefully I can go to the second meet up!:)

8. Mokitty

Mokitty Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2002
    so did anything really happen?
    Frobrooo was tellin me something was gonna happen today but!! My parents left town so I hadda stay at home with the youngest. Seera V right?

omg I'm a nerd.

In any case, if anything happened, I want a full report! :>

9. Lil_Miss_Amidala

May 21, 2002
    No, nothing happened. Not that I know of anyways. Nobody posted with a guarenteed time, so it fell through.

I'll let you all know when I'm in Ottawa next. That at least helped spark conversation. -_-

10. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    Hey guys!

Okay....I would like to know who would be able to make it to AMC THIS Tuesday for a 7:10 showing of Episode 3. I do apologize for not being avaliabel for the weekend.

Let's get a good list going!

11. Lil_Miss_Amidala

May 21, 2002
    I can't unfortunately. Hopefully others will be able to go though.

12. Jaster99

Jaster99 Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2005
    Uh.. ROTS is still playing at the AMC in Kanata. Anyone still wanna see it? :confused:

13. Dudemeyster

Dudemeyster Jedi Master star 4

Aug 30, 2004
    I went to a showing a couple weeks ago, it was still packed, had to sit in the first row :p

14. Lil_Miss_Amidala

May 21, 2002
    University has started, so that means Ottawa has a whole bunch of potential Star Wars fans. Always a good time to try again, if we advertise outside of this forum.

15. macleod72

macleod72 Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2005
    Episode III Rainbow Cinemas @ St. Laurent Centre (Matinees $3.00, Evening $4.25.)

http://www.rainbowcinemas.ca/showtimes.php?theatre=Ottawa&b=Rainbow_Cinemas

16. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    Macleod, are you thinking what I am thinking???

What is everyone doing this Saturday?? We should plan on goingt to Rainbow Cinama to see Episode 3!!!

Let's get this planned now!!

When is everyone avalaiable??

I can do it Saturday becuase it is my weekend off!

17. Lil_Miss_Amidala

May 21, 2002
    Slightly last minute. :/ This weekend isn't good for me. Anime Banzai is this weekend. w00t for anime all weekend! But next weekend might work.

18. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    We could do it next weekend...possibly in the afternoon. I am off work at 2, so maybe sometime after that...

What do you guys think? I'd really like this to work out. That way, we can offically meet!!

19. Dudemeyster

Aug 30, 2004
    I cant really this weekend. I'm seeing the last ever showing at the AMC tomorrow though :p

20. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    Dudemyster...tomorrow is the offical last showing of Episode 3 at AMC? What time si it at? And how do you know that this sit last shwoing of it?

Would you be able to go next weekend?

Elijah

21. Dudemeyster

Aug 30, 2004
    It's the last one because I checked the whole slate for the days after and it's not on anymore. It's been on twice a day for the last few weeks. Tonight's is at 9:35.

Edit: Oh, and I might be able to make it next week.

22. DarExc

DarExc Jedi Master star 1

Jan 27, 2002
    I'd be in for a viewing, is there a mail list or something I could join? I forget to check these boards more than every so many months.

23. Minder

Minder Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    I just wanted to add my suport to this.

Im in Ottawa (Orleans) I have a Sith (Maul type) costume. I have plans to make a Jedi costume (Patterns) yes I am a guy and I sew I also have a Vacuform table nearly constructed for doing Storm trooper pulls.

I would also be interested in meeting people in person.

24. Minder

Minder Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    OK I have started up conversations with VaderFanForever, and I have started an email list of interested people.

If you are interested in joining us, make sure that you post your email address, or PM it to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.