main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA New Spokane Area Members, Please Post Here!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediRacer, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Mike, if you need rides to events, just let us know on the boards. Someone will certainly be able to give you a ride!

2. mikecrilly

mikecrilly Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2009
    thank you very much.

3. crazyfrazy

crazyfrazy Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2010
    Name: Adam
    SW Intrests: Love the movies, didnt like the books to much until darth bane saga. ccg roleplay costume duel
    non sw intrests: work my wife and two kids
    How did you get started on sw: my dad was a big fan and my mom finally let me watch them when i was ten. been obsessed every since

4. mikecrilly

mikecrilly Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2009
    hey welcome! :D all these guys and gals here are awesome! your going to have fun.

5. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Welcome to the group Adam! I look forward to meeting you!

6. Beretta911

Beretta911 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2005
    Name: Brian

SW Related Interests: Replica prop collecting, the films, the music, fan art, fan films, SW games, unique SW collectibles, the infiltration of SW into pop culture, conventions and events, anything with lightsabers.

Non-SW Related Interests: Movies, reading, cars, travel, music, art, astronomy, good food & good drink, target shooting, collecting edged weapons, live shows, getting to know interesting people, gaming, photography and much more!

How did you get started on SW?: Hello, My Name is Brian, & I've been a SW addict since I was about 2 years old. It all started when that Imperial Star Destroyer flew overhead in hot pursuit of the Tantive IV, it scared the crap out of me. But I was equally intrigued by the talking robots, lightsabers and space battles. It was all downhill from there. My Star Wars addiction took a break when my attention focused on other interests (girls) but I experienced a relapse towards the release of Episode 1, and it?s been going strong ever since!

7. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Nice to meet you Brain! I look forward to meeting you in person at a future meeting.

~Nat

8. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    Great to hear from you Brian! I hope you can make it to a meeting. Watch for a new meeting schedule coming soon.

9. Beretta911

Beretta911 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2005
    Thanks! Sounds cool, I will be keeping an eye out for the schedule!

10. nikademus

nikademus Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2010
    Name: Nikademus
    SW Related Interests: roleplaying, the original trilogy, and general Fettcetera.
    Non-SW Related Interests: everything's related!
    How did you get started on SW: Born to two fans and remain fascinated with the SW universe to this day.

11. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Welcome Nikademus!
    We're a little disorganized right now, but that should be fixed very soon.
    Keep an eye out for SpoCon coming up very soon. It's a fun event, and hopefully most (if not all) of us will be attending!

12. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009
    Name: Kassandra, Kassie for short. But don't call me Kass, or I might have to disembowel you. :p
    SW Related Interests: Um... I love writing fanfic and watching the cute little spoofs on www.starwarsspoofs.com. I also like to watch the actual movies, although I like the OT better than the PT. And in general, any movie or show that has an SW parody or reference in it is an awesome show in my book. ;)
    Non-SW Related Interests: Harry Potter could possibly be one of the greatest book series' ever written, although I love reading period. I also love music because it keeps me sane, hunting because it means that with the proper documentation I am legal to carry a loaded gun, cooking... sometimes (if I'm cooking a dessert ;)), redneck jokes because they remind me of my family, and pretty much anything that can make me laugh.
    How did you get started on SW: Hello, my name is Kassandra Lemons and I have been seduced by the nerdy side of the Force. :p I got started on SW because when I was 12 my youngest brother bought ESB on DVD and we watched it together, and I thought that Han and Leia were the cutest couple over. And so I started writing a horribly-written fanfic about them. And before I knew it... I was a nerd. :D

13. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Woohoo! It's Kassie! Hello to my fellow Gryffindor! :)

14. LottDodd

LottDodd Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2002
    NAME: Jeremy

SW RELATED INTERESTS All Things Star Wars: I read every book eventually (currently: Death Troopers), love the movies, love the clone wars (both versions). My Main Star Wars Interests are: Film Making and Behind the scenes Histories, RPG Games (played every system since West End Games), Video Games (KOTOR is my favorite single SW product of all time... I bought a new computer fore the sole reason of playing The Old Republic when it comes out).... and of course Palpatine and all things sith in general.
    NON SW RELATED INTERESTS: Like the guy above me said, everything is related. Mainly I work in Film and Theater, both behind the scenes and in front, this is directly due to my love of SW and seeing the behind the scenes documentaries when I was a kid.
    HOW DID I GET STARTED ON SW? I was born in 1976, Star Wars was the very first movie I saw as a Kid... at a Drive in Theater, I was only 1 and my folks figured I'd fall asleep, but I just stood on the seat grasping the dashboard, bouncing up and down, transfixed. After that, all my toys, my jammies... everything was Star Wars. A few fads hav caught my eye from time to time, but nothing has inspired or held my attention like Star Wars has.

15. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    The group has a current SW Saga campaign running if you are interested. I look forward to seeing you at another one of our meetings (I think the last time I saw you was at the Hastings DVD midnight release party in 2004). :)

~Nat

16. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    Awesome to meet you Jeremy! I hope to see you at a get together soon!

If you want to give me you phone number, I can call you when one is coming up. We usually post a new topic in the forum for a new meeting, but not everyone checks it often.

17. Alexandra-the-Great

Alexandra-the-Great Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2011
    Name: Alexandra, but I prefer Alex or Lex.
    SW Related Interests: I am a HUGE Empire fan, much more so than the rebels. I absolutely love Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Admiral Piett, the various Troopers, and Boushh. The Empire Strikes Back is my favorite movie of them all, and my favorite character is Darth Vader. He has been by favorite villain for as long as I can remember. I also love Luke, Han, Prince Xizor, Bossk, and Captain Rex. I love SW costuming, and I play SW Miniatures. I am currently doing both a TK and a Boushh costume to join the 501st Legion.

Non-SW Related Interests: Costuming, Batman, Reading, Writing, Sewing, Crafting, Movies, Star Wars Miniatures, Comics, Watchmen, Transformers G1, Action Figures, Role-playing, Star Trek: TOS (only), embroidering, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, H.P. Lovecraft. And tons of other things.

How did you get started on SW: Hey there everyone! I'm Alex (or Lex), and I have been a Star Wars fan my entire life. I saw the movies before I was old enough to walk, since my parents were fans, and the first clear memory I have is of Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers breaking into Tantive IV. I remember completely being in awe of Vader. He was terrifying, and amazing. Ever since then, I was in love with Star Wars. I never stopped loving it, but I got into other things after a while, and only in the past few years have I really, really gotten into it again. I mostly know just the movies, the TCW series, and some of the extended universe, but not all that much. Still learning quite a bit.

18. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Welcome Alex!
    I'm certain that you are going to have a good time with this group.
    You and Chris can probably talk for days on Holocrons.
    Thermal detonators will be a new twist, but fun, I'm sure!

EVERYBODY, this is the girl who built that awesome Star Scream armor for SpoCon!
    She's going to add a lot to our project meetings. Near as I can tell, she's always building something!

19. Alexandra-the-Great

Alexandra-the-Great Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2011
    Haha! Thank you! I'm currently working on sewing the boot-covers for my Boushh costume (Just taking a break for the moment, but I'll back to the sewing machine in a few moments). I look forward to meeting everyone! Sounds like this'll be fun group to be a part of!

20. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    Yay Alex! I'm excited that you've joined up here! Keep an eye out for project meetings, everyone is helpful when it comes to costume help.

21. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Welcome Alex! I look forward to chatting costumes with you.

~Nat
    (Orange Castle Crasher)

22. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
  23. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    At the moment, these boards are not accepting new accounts. If you would like to join and let us keep in contact with you for events, for the time being please join our facebook page and we will make sure you know what is going on.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/119631969774/

24. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    Upping to keep unlocked. :)

25. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    I am happy to say that new members can register once again. :)

Also, the new board code has made my last link cease working. So hear is a functioning link to the old introduction thread.