main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NEW STORY IDEAS!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by STARDOG-D-JEDI, Nov 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Ok since I pretty much have the other story complete does anybody have an idea for a new story? Anything at all. Please post ideas. We can roll it out sith society style on the dark side....

2. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Give me sometime. I've been pondering the idea of a story that's more about Palpatine instead of Anakin and how he came into the dark side. [face_devil]

Just give me some time to think about it.

You were really good at writing that other story.

3. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Time you shall have Spooky Kid.

I'm glad you like the other story. If you or anyone else would like me to post the next part just let me know. Because it gets better.

Your idea on Palpatine is fantastic! Can't wait to see where it goes.

4. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    TiePilot74 said he really liked your story also and would enjoy reading more of it. You gotta bear with some of the members. They're real excited about Star Wars and the FanForce and all but, getting to them to post is another story. BUT...They come and check the boards out every once in awhile so go ahead and post more of your story. Please-We would be honored. [face_devil]

5. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Consider it done Grand Moff Spooky Kid. Take in mind guys this is fan fiction. I try hard to stay as close to the saga as possiable but their are just some things that I'm not 100% sure of so I do what any one else would do. I make it up. The next part I'll post on the same thread as the other. Please continue the feed back. You would not believe how much it helps. Hope you guys dig it.

6. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    The next part is out there. I hope you enjoy it cause I'm having a blast writing it. You would not believe the time it is consuming.

7. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Spookey any idea's on the Palpatine story yet? I'm really looking forward to see what direction you want to take on it. It's an outstanding idea!!!!!!

8. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Yeah- I've kinda been toying with the idea of Palpatine being a padawan of Yoda as a child through his teens. Something needs to happen for him to lose faith in the Jedi Council. Maybe he comes across the Holocron and finds old teachings of the Sith Masters. I guess the fall of the Sith would have already taken place before my story begins or right before it begins. Towards the end of that war with the Sith a former Sith passed on some secrets to Lil' rebelious Palpatine and he eventually leaves the Jedi Council to enter into politics and begins to orchestrate his Rise into power.

Will that tide you over until I have some more time to ponder on this story?

9. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Impressive, most impressive...

Never thought you would have used Yoda as his master. I like it.

10. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Well Yodas' really old. So it seems possible/believable.

11. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    True. Very true. We could probable set it up in the mandolarin wars. I don't know why but I feel that time. Is so rich to write from. Anytime your dealing with war. Man it's on. Funny it's called Star Wars but to me the only sense of war i've gotten is in the clone wars and Attack of the clones. The original saga seemed to me more of just a struggle to survive. What do you think Grand Moff?

12. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Would anyone like me to post more of my clone wars story?

Once again your feedback makes all the difference in my writing. Catching the block!!!! The story is there but the mind will not let it ride.

Just post if you would like to read more.

13. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Please!!! I know I speak for atleast Adam and Kevin as well as myself that we really enjoyed your story so far. Can't wait to hear about the new smugglar character you were talking about. [face_devil]

14. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Cool! I'll post the next part tonight! The smuggler doesn't come into the story until much later though. Sorry your gonna have to wait for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.