main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New to Daytona Beach

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by ExpComp, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExpComp

ExpComp Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2004
    Hello,

I just moved to Daytona Beach and I will be attending DBCC for the next year. I was wondering what there was to do around here?

Also I would like to offer my services. I am starting a web design and computer repair business, to put myself through school. I would like to one day work for video game company.

my business email is: info@expeditecs.com

2. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    Welcome!
    Give everyone a few more days to respond... since most of us on this board are students, we're all still on vacation. :)
    Whatcha studying?

3. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey there, welcome aboard!

Like Karma said, most of us are students so it's tough to work around all of our schedules but we try to get together whenever we can. Just keep checking here every few days for updates! :)

4. ExpComp

ExpComp Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2004
    Yea I completely understand. My mother also moved, so ive been pretty busy helping everyone settle in.

I was going for graphic design, but i cannot stand having to take beginner courses in computers when i already know the material being taught. So now i am considering going for other fields and working on my graphic design, outside of school.

Daytona so far does not seem to live up to its reputation. hehe

5. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Hey! A big blasty hello and welcome to you!! :D

Don't expect too much out of Daytona as far as excitement and entertainment goes. It's only really a happening place a few times a year- and those times are interesting. The people are great, though! ;) Hopefully you guys will be able to get together a few times in these upcoming months (for those who don't know, I am currently in sunny Califonia, so unfortunately I will have to miss a few meetings).

My apologies for the delay in my response. I am just now getting full use of internet again. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.