main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New to the Area

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by DarthBrien, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBrien

DarthBrien Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2005
    Hay Everyone, I am Brian, just wondered on the Force.net for a while and found y'all. I moved up from Florida last March, and was in the Unv of Central Flordia Jedi league. Loved it. Just wondering if y'all take new padawans or not. Just let me know - my aol screen name is redjedi678 Thanks Brian

2. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    Hey Brian we are always happy to see new faces at our meets. Please feel free to join and post here on the boards on just about anything. Pending board rules of course =P

My AIM is Jeffbacca and I'll be looking for you and see if I can help you out with any questions you may have.

Jeff

3. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Welcome DarthBrien !! :)

Glad to see another Darth hear on the Rhode Squadron forum. ;)

Hope to see you at a meet soon. We have alot of fun and we are a really great group of friends.

4. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Hey Brian,

My name is Ed. Welcome aboard! Feel free to look around and post. I hope we get to know each other. I think you'll find us in the infamous words of Douglas Adams, "mostly harmless". Any questions you may have, please feel free to ask me. Hope to hear from you soon.

5. DarthBrien

DarthBrien Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2005
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Hay just wondering if y'all are planning a 12:01am Screening of ROTS on May 19th. Really excited. Let me know -

6. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Welcome to the boards!!! :)

7. DarthAnakin30

DarthAnakin30 Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2005
    I'm also new here and also am named Brian...you aren't a clone of me are you? lol Hope to talk with you more...What theater will you be going to?

8. SithLord631

SithLord631 Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2005
    i'm also also new to the boards...i'm currently working on a lightsaber prop to complete my dark jedi costume...i'll be at the midnight show in seekonhk, ma...

9. DarthMoby

Apr 10, 2002
    Welcome aboard SithLord231. I'm DarthMoby, Ed, CR of Providence. Any question, fire away.

10. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
  11. DarthMoby

Apr 10, 2002
    Hope you can make it to our cookout on Sunday. Any questions, please ask me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.