main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

new toystore in Lubbock!

Discussion in 'Archive: Lubbock, TX' started by TI1420, May 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    There is a new toystore in town in town, Majestic Toys, located at 5101 B 34th (just east of Slide Rd).

The reason I mention it is that I just sold the bulk of my unopened SW collection to Chris, the proprietor, so there will be lots of 3 3/4" figures on sale, from the newest Saga line all the way back to Power of the Force series. It was hard to part with all that stuff, but I need the space and the cash. Chris (and perhaps some of you) will take real good care of my little plastic friends.

Chris also has the best deals in town on Master Replica FX sabers, he is selling them dirt cheap. He also has several of the limited edition Wedge Antilles figures.

Hopefully some of y'all can make it over to see him and support this new local business.

Houston is great; I stay real busy but have a lot of fun. I came up to Lubbock a couple weeks ago, but it was a day and a half to see family and I had to get back to work. If any of my Lubbock SW pals get down to Houston, let me know and I can hook you up with museum of natual science tickets.

Cheers,

Ian W
    TK-1420

2. DrkKnght1138x

DrkKnght1138x Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2000
    WOOO HOOOO! Can finally post. :)

Anyways, Thanks for the heads up on the new toystore. Stopped by yesterday evening on the way home from the grocery store.... It was PROP NIGHT! I now have a new activity to go to. :)

BTW, the store is great.

Wife's family is from H-Town, so we will be down from time to time. Will look yu up when we get down that way.

Best regards to you and the wife. We miss yu up here.

3. DrkKnght1138x

DrkKnght1138x Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2000
    Hey In a twist of fate, it turns out Chris and I went to school at the same time. How ironic!

Anyways, the store kicks tail and I'm trying to get the word out at work and everywhere else I go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.