main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by qcjo_IG-88, Feb 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qcjo_IG-88

qcjo_IG-88 Jedi Youngling

Feb 4, 2004
    Hello my name is Cmdr. Kettch!
    I wish to lose my sanity and join you silly people.
    (The main reason is to go to Cons.) I will attempt to make it to the next meeting.
    For addition details of my lunacy just ask Steve.

Later,
    Bob

2. Thrace

Thrace Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2003
    Ewoks are breakfeast things. And I'm hungry. Anyone know the best way to cook the tiny furballs?

3. darth_Doh

darth_Doh Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2003
    not good for digestion ewoks are to stringy need to boil them for bout 3 day to get them nice and tender. But with the right seasons you can make anything that would make a Jabba drool.

4. Thrace

Thrace Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2003
    I'm thinking start out with a little gungan stew(there is more meat on them then one would thing). Then a nice ewok roast, 4 hours of cooking for that melt in your mouth feeling. And for dessert my Hutt, now this is just ice cream because anyone dumb enough to try and eat a real Hutt(not counting Pizza the Hutt) will be killed very quickly and I don't feel like dieing until I become a Sith lord.

5. qcjo_IG-88

qcjo_IG-88 Jedi Youngling

Feb 4, 2004
    Hey now none of that. Ewoks are your friends, not food. All and any attempts to cook me will result in you being squished by logs swinging from trees.

Yub Yub,
    Cmdr. Kettch

6. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    ::Steve:: Moves hands up by face, then say "Ding, Ding, Ding,Ding"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.