main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Next Costume Workshop Sunday March 22nd

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    the usual place, this time, do we want to start at the usual time of 11am and run until early evening?

and since there's no hurry on the timeframe (as far as I know do y'all wanna do sandwiches chips and salads for lunch?

2. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    Sounds good to me! 11 should be fine. I finished my dress but have more work to do on the brown top.

3. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    Just an FYI, I talked to Jody's mom and she has agreed to come up for a few hours on Sunday. She will provide expert advice on any sewing questions/ trouble spots you may have! :D

4. JumpinJax

JumpinJax Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2006
    Cool! I owe Cate a few bucks, so I'll bring some fixins, just let me know what.
    Joey

5. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Cate I have the t-shirts from the Lucas fire department. It's great if Jody's mom is coming for a little while, maybe she can help me with my sleeves. I have started the pirate vest, and hope to start the Greek style costume. See everyone there.

6. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    I can bring some soda and chips. :D

7. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Mmmmmm. Joey, How about some roast beef?
    I will have plenty of mustard (regular yellow) mayo and I'll pick up some good sandwich rolls from costco and some lettuce and tomatoes, ooh, and I should get pickles too

8. JumpinJax

JumpinJax Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2006
    Then I will go slay the roast beast! Yoinks, and away!
    J

9. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    If anyone is checking in before heading over, if I am not there when you get there, I am on my way. I am over at my boyfriend Rick's in Arlington but am leaving shortly for home
    it's 9:15 am right now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.