main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Next meet

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Well, I guess we are having a meet this Sunday 12-4 at TK's! We will more than likely be going over our C3 trip, showing pics and vids, maybe a toyrun, club business, and who knows maybe even a screening of ROTS! :D If anyone needs directions, rides, or general info just post and we'll get back to ya!

See ya there!

2. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    Hmmm. Maybe I should attend, because I think I'm going to Road Island for a bit around the fourth, then Connecticon sci-fi convention the 14-17 withe a visit to Salem mass on the 18 if things go as planned.

then maybe at the end of july I'll join a group of family from the west coast in New Jersey. Though with money tight. I'm thinking the time might be better served gettig a job and earning money. I might even have to look for somewhere else to live. My roomate says he is coming up 300 short on rent (and he's just quit his last job a few weeks ago due to injury). I can't afford the place myself and I get the feeling his landlandy doesn't know he rents a room for part of his rent.

Needless to say I may be in limbo for a while.

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Let me know if you need directions or a lift, Ken. If you can make it to Concord we can go from here. If you want to follow me in my car we can do that too. I'll see if I can dig up that Insider issue you were looking for as well.

See ya!

4. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    hope this gets to you in time. I'm using my roomates 'puter and so don't have access again til monday. Yyou can call me at 625-4791

I think I could definately go for a ride if you're still willing. If it's possible I'd like to meet you at the Walmart around 11, that way if we all go on a shopping run We can hit WM and then go our seperate ways. Call and let me know if any of this is needing change.

Thanks.

5. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    The next meeting is ...........

July 31st. At TK in Smersworth from 12-4/5. Everyone is welcome. We will as all way's have Star Wars! Duh.... Food, games and fun!! I do hope to see eveyone there.

I believe this meeting we will have a craft project from Brandon. He will be showing us some way's he does his models. We will also be working one one with him.

We will start back up with club dues at this meeting as well. All member will be back on the $5 a month fee. All new member and guess still have the 2 months free trail to see if you like it. Basicaly you can come to 2 meeting and check us out. See what we do and see if you'd like to be a part of it. We will give everyone the details at this up coming meeting.

Other item on the sheets to talk about this month.

-We have 2 up comes show are are going to talk about going to.

-We have changed the name of the group. To the "New Hampshire Mandalorians". The name should be changed on the site this comes week. We have made fliers and cards and have sent them out to the local shops.

-We have a toy run planned as well.

-We'll be going over all the new paper work for the club. Member sheets, Due pages, all basic books ect.

And I'm sure we'll have a lot more to talk about. I do hope to see everyone there.

SeeYa!
    TK

6. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Maybe we can do some BK toy trading if anyone feels up to it. I hav to go through what I have to see what I have for exras, but I am looking for:

-Boba Fett
    -General Grievious (sp?)
    -Princess Leia

That's all that I can think of for now. I'm no where close tp completing the set, so I might as well get the ones that I want.

See ya all in the 31st!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.