main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Next meeting date?

Discussion in 'Archive: Richmond, KY' started by rogue11lovesjag, Apr 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Okay. Here's the issue.

We need to decide on the next meeting date.

However. I wrecked my car this week, and I'm not sure when or if I'll be on campus after my classes are over.

So input please? It could be the end of the semester before I get my car fixed.

~Rogue

2. Kai-Rhann

Kai-Rhann Jedi Master star 2

Jan 12, 2002
    Greetings! I'm in Berea Ky...I had no idea we had a FanForce chapter in Richmond. Excellent. I'm definately interested in a meeting. I'll keep an eye on this post.

--Kai Rhann

3. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Kai-Rhann, welcome! I'll go ahead and warn you. If you're not insane when you get here, you are by the time you leave. :D That said, we're glad to have you! :D

~Rogue

4. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Good news all. My car went into the shop on Monday, and I may have ti back by Friday. With this good news, I think we should be able to have a meeting during dead week. Anybody got a huge major problem with that?

~Rogue

5. Kai-Rhann

Kai-Rhann Jedi Master star 2

Jan 12, 2002
    If there's a meeting that happens after 6:30 pm, I can try to attend. I'm not sure how involved I can be at present, but I'll try to make myself available from time to time. Since I don't have a "dead week", my schedule will be unaltered next week, and the week after, and so on, and so on, etc. etc....

Anyways, I'll keep watch...

--Kai

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.