main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Next Meeting: Saturday April 1 at Laserweb 5pm

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthSkywalker360, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian5475E

Brian5475E Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 21, 2002
    we might be able to get a discount. I pulled this off the website

Game Rates
    (Same person same day)
    One Mission:$7.00
    Two Missions:$13.00
    Three Missions:$18.00

Group Rates

8-15 Players :$6.00 each
    16-30 Players:$5.50 each
    31 or more Players: $5.00 each

2. unicornbee

unicornbee Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2004
    Hey all,
    I was there Saturday. I was one of the friends that maramijade brought (yes, the girl that she metioned is me).

I had a lot of fun. Those who didnt go, you missed out on a great time.

3. Brian5475E

Jul 21, 2002
    Had a great time last night. Nice to meet Missy,Justin,and Jackie. I think I remembered the names correctly? I hope so. It was nice talking to you guys. It was great that we had more than 2 people this time.

4. unicornbee

unicornbee Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2004
    Yea, you did. you even spelled it right!
    For anyone interested, Im the Missy person.

5. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    A big thanks goes out to everybody who showed up. It was a fun time to say the least. And just like Brian posted, it was nice to meet Missy, Justin and Jackie. So a special thanks goes out to Jackie for bringing her friends along.

6. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Glad to be of service :D

I know, at least to me, Missy expressed interest in joining us in the furture. Also that when I made comment of possibly inviting you guys out to join us for our rollerblading adventures.. . that the rest of the group pretty much stated "The more the Merrier" . . . then went on about possibly causing a red Rover line to take out half the kids (hazards) in one fell swoop . . .

Anybody that wants to come join us this Sunday at Wester Rollerama is more than welcome to. . . (it's kinda like flying a trench run with Ties on your back. . . jukin back and forth around them. .. )

7. Brian5475E

Jul 21, 2002
    I'm up for it. I usually go on sundays. haven't been able to go in the last month. I'll have to stick to the standard skate. I'm afraid I would kill everyone, including myself on inline skates. LOL

8. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    Color me sad and apologetic. I really wanted to go soooo bad, but I had to get the truck unloaded to the apartment and the storage unit, and back to U-Haul, but we didn't get done untill after 7, and by then I was pooped and didn't know if y'all would still be there anyway, and don't know any of you to contact you personally by phone, so my sad sore/achy butt had some LJS and and slipped into a mild overnight coma. So can I still join the club? ;)

9. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    GG, we kinda figured something like that happened. .. slipping into coma asside. . .

Glad you are into your apartment.

10. Z28Jerry

Z28Jerry Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2004
    Man, am I late for supper or what. Seriously sorry I missed this one, hell I think I even leaned on the whole lasertag thing and then to be a no-show.....

I'm out of the woods for a bit so I'll try to make it up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.