main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast Northeast FanForce - Fantasy Football league

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Outcast77, Jun 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    It's that time of year again! Not only is the football season (finally) around the corner, but that means that fantasy football is approaching aswell. I started a Yahoo league for anyone interested in playing, something that I've done for a few years now. Any info about the league can be found here and I'll keep updating this thread as spots are taken. Here's the basics:

League ID#: 72065
    League Name: Star Wars Bowl - V
    Password: fanforce
    Draft Type: Live Draft
    Draft Time: Sun Aug 27 8:00pm EDT
    Max Teams: 14
    Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
    Start Scoring on: Week 1
    Can't Cut List Provider: None
    Max Moves: No maximum
    Max Trades: No maximum
    Trade Reject Time: 2
    Trade End Date: November 17, 2006
    Trade Review: League Votes
    Waiver Time: 2 days
    Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
    Playoffs: Week 15 and 16 (4 teams)

Standard scoring and roster positions apply. If for some reason the draft day/time is not good for anyone please make a post here and everyone can try to agree on a better day/time.

2. DarthIC2

DarthIC2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 23, 2006
    I'm in, looking forward to it!

3. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I will sign up tonight when I get home from work. I look forward to having some fantasy fun. Football is such a great sport. lol

4. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Just a quick question to everyone who's playing. I have received a request to have the draft moved to 1 week earlier. Anyone have any problems with the change?

5. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Just a reminder:

There's 11 spots left in this league if anyone is interested and would like to play. I've thrown this link out to some of the NorthEast boards but I haven't stopped in to all of them. So if anyone knows someone who would like to sign up, whether they're from the NorthEast or not, please feel free to refer them to this thread also.

6. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I signed up the other day. Looking forward to getting started and having fun. Football is the only sport I truly enjoy. Hockey lost its flare with me when the season was lost last year.

7. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    There's about 6 weeks left before the Live! draft and we've only got 3 teams so far. If anyone knows anybody that's interested in playing please have them stop by and sign up [face_praying]. It would be a lot more fun if we can get at least 10 teams in by the draft.

8. Knightstorme

Knightstorme Jedi Master star 3

Feb 23, 2003
    I dont mind joining up.

I went ahead and joined I hope thats OK...

9. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Absolutely!!! Even though the initial thread started here the league is not limited to people in the NorthEast, anyone is welcome! All that I am looking for is people that like Star Wars and Fantasy Football, that's it.

10. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Just a reminder to anyone in the fantasy football league that the draft is about 4 weeks away and there a still a lot of spots left. If you guys know anyone that would like to play so that we can keep things interesting throughout the season send them the link so they can sign up! Otherwise with only 4 teams it will be like playing in an All-Star game every single week...

11. whiteeagle

whiteeagle Jedi Master star 6

Dec 24, 2004
    I signed up...

12. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Now we are up to 6 teams with 8 spots still available! Thanks to all for signing up!!!

13. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    We've still only got 6 teams in the league so far and the draft is less than 2 weeks away!!! If anyone out there is interested, or just wants to try something new, now's a good time to sign up.

14. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    We're up to 7 teams now and the draft is on Sunday night. If we can get at least 1 more team to even things out that would be great!!!

15. Closson_Chris

Closson_Chris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 25, 2006
    let me join.. Last time I played on yahoo I won.

16. Knightstorme

Feb 23, 2003
    Is there gonna be a problem since we have an odd number of managers?

17. geauxjam1

geauxjam1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2006
    I'm also getting a message that we can't hold the draft with an add number of teams.

18. Knightstorme

Feb 23, 2003
    This is my first live draft can you tell me what to expect

19. geauxjam1

Jun 19, 2006
    I'm afraid I'm not much help there. It's been a few years since I was in a league.

20. Knightstorme

Feb 23, 2003
    Looks like the draft has been moved to a different date.

21. geauxjam1

Jun 19, 2006
    There's a game Sept 7th. How can we have the draft after the season starts?

22. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Apparently since there was an odd number of teams up until 10 minutes ago the draft was automatically cancelled. I've got a 10th person to bring us to an even number and rescheduled the draft for September 8th at 8:30pm. I can change the day and time so if anyone has any suggestions let me know. Again... I'm sorry for the delay but I didn't know this would happen.

23. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    There is 13 teams now when I just looked. So a few more people joined up. I am open on the dates.

24. geauxjam1

Jun 19, 2006
    Pittsburgh and Miami play a Thursday night game on the 7th to kick off the season.
    I would prefer to do the draft before that game, unless that's too inconvenient for everyone.

25. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    we can do it on Labor Day Sept 4th. Most people should be off work that day. I will probably work in the morning for a lil bit other than that I will be free. Next weekend may be tough since I will probably be at Darth Lucanus's house most of it. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.