main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Not As Quiet As Everyone Thinks... :)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Master--Kenobi, Mar 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Just doing a quick check in for everybody. Even though the board may have been quiet, all is busy and fun on the Order of the Twin Suns front!

Last weekend we had a party just for the sake of having a party. Tons of food (thank you Darkside-Light) and loads of fun. Fighting practice with Anakin's Frustration went well with Shinai (ok just work with the bamboo swords, can't spell it) and live steel cutlass work. Costumes for BayCon and ComicCon were discussed along with major props and Masquarade Routines. And, of course, sitting around and watching Episode I and II and introducing people to the joy of DVD Easter Eggs.

This weekend the lot are heading up to Fresno to the FCC RenFaire...not that most of us haven't been Rennie's for years (and some their entire life), so playing Pirates by the Day and dragging out the lightsabers at night. The Jedi's in all their glory may make an appearance at Southern Faire this year. If we have time.

Next week, a trip to the Garment District in Los Angeles and a return trip to see the PoC, LoR and Last Samarai costumes.

Who says that we don't keep busy!

Clear Skies until the next report

Master -K-

2. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Sounds like you're having waaaaay too much fun. ;)

Just FYI, there are some GREAT things coming up for FanForce next year. I can't say what, but I can say it will be a great opportunity for FF clubs nation/world wide to coincide with the last SW movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.