main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Oakville Sheridan Area

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by jellicle_jedi73, Apr 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jellicle_jedi73

jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    Hello halton,

We have people who are meeting on May the Fourth at my place to watch clonewars, i live by Sheridan college and we are trying for a Compact group as Some have kids, some don't drive. We are trying to avoid babysitters and long bus rides.

Anyone in a simular situation can contact me, i live on marlborough school side. Those of you that go/went to sheridan know what i mean.

Also i want to maybe get a group together at Oakville place to look at CIII pictures. Did anyone else go and want to see my photos?

Some off you may know me to look at, i was the "battle damaged" mum that brought my 4 year old to the AMC winston Churchill 12:01 showing of episode II....he was a wee X-wing pilot.

2. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    It is nice to meet you :) I live up near Mapleview Mall.Was any of your group at the Toys R Us in Oakville when the ROTS toys were released.

3. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    i don't think so b/c most of us work retail. Besides i couldn't go. No toy purchasing before Celebration three... now the money is all gone. Is Mapleview the one near Ikea or the other one? I get confused.

i know that i got my cat from the pet store in the mall where winners is. You guys have a Lee Valley out there, it's sweet.

4. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    Funny... I went to a Sheridan and have no idea... oh wait... it was Brampton I went... hehe...

5. TVB1138

TVB1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    Ok so here's how it goes...

First Showings of A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi (Special Editions) Line up for the advance Tickets @ the Coliseum Square One for EP I, Costume presentation for EP II, trip to Celebration III and now another planed Costume Presentaion for EP III...full plate eh?

6. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    What? i am so tired i have no idea what you speak of. You are comming for Clone Wars right?

I am going for tickets on Tuesday if anyone in the Area wants to come with our group.

t, the lady next door asked if she had to make Pierre Luc a costume, it was hilarious!!! She gave us the money for his ticket. Chong is also comming, we'll get his money tommorow.

By the way, why would anyone go to the brampton campus? What was studied by you, hmmmm?

7. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    yay you guys are finally posting on the boards :p miss you guys :(

8. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    We miss you too Yiann, we miss you too! I picked up the photos and the disc...La poste box returns.

now i just have to learn how to use the cd burner.

hi from phee i type it seulment.

9. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Which costumes?

Any pictures?

10. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    i am not sure which costumes we have picked yet, we have jedi, tuscan raider, mandalorian warrior, etc. I was thinging of doing a Mon Mothma EIII but i have a hard time dealing with the fact that i will have no gun. Yes we have pictures, i am not sure if we have any posted... have to check,

My friend Liannb (edmonton boards had ones we took at EII on her site. dunno if they are still there.

11. TVB1138

Apr 30, 2005
    The pics are no longer there...boo hoo.

However If you show up at the Queensway on the 19th you can see them.

12. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Ah well, I'll be more local that day myself I'm afraid.

Speaking on behalf of the Rebel Legion, if you have good quality "good guy" costumes, I'd love to see them submitted for membership in the Legion.

Always good to have more members.

13. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    good guys? Good guys????? Troy what does he speak of???? Well, i guess my lara croft X-wing pilot was technically a good guy.......

14. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    Hmmmm Good Guy?... I should try and finish my Clone armour I guess... some day...

Sheridan Brampton had all the important Tech stuff... Mechanical Engineering Technologist...

15. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    oh, math, we're art students over here...no wonder i don't understand you. Anyone else out there nearby????
    anyone....anyone...anyone....

buller..buller.....buller

16. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Unfortunately for you I am the only one who lives in the area [face_laugh]

17. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    Man are we totally spread out or what!! I painted a sign so you all can find my house.

Everybody in the house is asleep and either talking or mubling...it's freakin me OUT!!!! [face_worried]

18. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Adrienne can you pm me your address :) I cannot stay very long but I am going to stop by. What time do you want me to come by at.

19. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    That sign was Awsome BTW...

20. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    i am glad you liked it, it got a bit smudgy b/c i always drag my hands through the wet paint..... i hope your stuffed friend enjoyed it also.

21. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    and I take back everything I said about the new Clone Wars Episodes. After watching them a few more times, I really like them :D

22. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    i'm still waiting to watch them again...i really want to make one of those cute little guys with the ears...

23. TVB1138

Apr 30, 2005
    your copy of my clone wars is done and i'll be dringing it with me next time i see you.

24. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    What does dringing mean? You don't even have the squishy mac keyboard to blame. Are you bringing it or draging it? i advise against draging it esp. if you come by bus.

TVB i saw you today and you no bring tape....

Anyone in the AREA still making movie plans? We are going to be at the Cineplex Queensway in Cotume for the 12:01, Anyone who wants to wear a costume and join in the fun, pm me for details, we have priority reserved seating!!!!

25. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    We want to go see THE MOVIE again, tommorrow (friday) early, so i am home in time for the bus, Anyone want to come with?

the first show is at 10:45 am, i am thinking of calling tommorrow am to fing out what time they are playing it on the digital projector.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.