main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA October 25th, Folsom Ren Faire - R0xx0rz t3h s0ckz0rz

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TaintedJedi, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Nasus and JD, we're going to have so much fun! ;)

2. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    We are not prowling, just getting to revel in the luxury of our age earned ability to say what we want and the independence of just not giving a $### and knowing that we will still have someone to snuggle up to at night. :) See it is worth getting older. :) Jedidori just happen to be at the same time and place in life. Must to my happiness. :) Everyone needs a cohort in crime. :)

3. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    yes cohorts are indeed marvelous. I may have to find one[face_thinking]

4. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    Hey I thought we were your cohorts. :) At least of the drinking and star wars kind. :)

I agree Leia, we will have to break JD into the cod piece spotting slowly. Don't want any sudden neck injuries. Some of those men in tights didn't look to bad either. :)

5. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Ah, you guys are too funny. There will be much to talk about at the Faire and I can't wait to see you all. I expect much mischief to be made.[face_mischief]

6. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    Ah yes I forgot about my fun cohorts, I guess I was looking for a sidekick. It should be clear tomorrow so the outfits will be pleasant. Should we bring towels to wipe the drool from your ladies chins?

7. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Sadly, I have work from 9-6 and 10-7 Saturday and Sunday respectively. I shall endeavor to have time off for the Christmas party, however!

-TJ

8. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    One of these days you will be able to come play with us, it has been awhile since we were last graced with your presence. You have been missed ol' friend.

9. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    I think we ladies can contain our drool to our mouths...it's only men that dribble.:p

10. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    we men have learned(or were beaten enough)to contain such obvious signs of oogling. It is our eyes that give us away, which reminds me I hope it is sunny enough for me to wear shades.

11. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Yeah, get them out. There will be no obvious oogling in my presence[face_shame_on_you] .

12. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    will you be donning the wench apparelo_O ? I for one will studying teh quality and craftsmanship of the work the ladies have done to their wardrobe:-B

13. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Huh? Don't I always have on wench apparel???:confused:

And I know what you'll be studying...and I have a feeling it'll have nothing to do with seams and sashes.[face_devil]

14. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    oh it's all about the seams and sashes;) , not to mention the jugs of livation[:D]

Edit- woof! woof!

Edit2- what's up with the pig? talk about me and wrong animals sheesh[face_talk_hand]

Edit3- but the post did not imply nor reflect such an unfounded claim

15. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    That was slick...you dog.[face_pig]

Edit: You are both a dog and a pig. So I didn't get it mixed up -- I did it on purpose. :p

Edit (2): Forgive me, but the post completely reflected both the dog and pig nature of your being. Who are you kidding???

16. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    No we will just expect you to act like gentlemen and let us wipe them on your shirttales. :) We will provide ours over the goblet holders for you guys. :) And there are way more of those then our cod pieces. That is why we have to work harder to spot them. :)

17. Leia1138

Jun 3, 2006
    Another fun Ren Faire - it was good to see everyone there. I've put some pictures up on our photobucket page and I also added some for CreationCon.

[image=http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c298/svrf/RenFaire07/100_2319.jpg]

18. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
  19. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Sorry I missed it everyone. Glad everyone had a good time though

20. darthmetalhead2

darthmetalhead2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2007
    Yes I had a great time again this year as well :) Sorry belda, lavanderRose and I split from the group later on but it was still nice to see everyone anyways! Great Picture as well!

The only thing was we were a little late and we didn't get to see Darth Vader or the jousting this year. Also it was really quiet without Russ as well. I just want to say hello Russ and hope your doing ok.. we didn't see you at the meeting or the Ren Faire..I hope everything is going ok?

See everyone again at the next meeting :) Until then.. May The Force Be With You.

Alex

21. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    It was great to see everyone again. Nice to see you Alex. Don't worry about splitting off from the group. We all strayed off during the day. That is what is great about this group, we are able to do things with each other and can do our own thing also without feeling bad. :) It is kind of fun running into each other over and over during the day. The main thing is we had fun. And I definately think we fullfulled our ren needs for another year. :)

Darth Vader left real early and we just caught him going out.

22. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    The Faire was fun...it was nice catching up with everyone since I didn't get to yak very much at the last meeting. I think we need to make this an official SVRF event every year.

Leia, your costume was great. I think we need to get the men of the group all dressed up in puffy shirts for next year...then maybe we can talk them into the cod peices for the year after. Whadda think????

23. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    I definately think our gentlemen can do justice to a codpiece. But the convincing is the hard part. They would expect us to be wenches or something like that. :)

It was fun and enjoyed the conversation and the catching up. Will have to look for more fun events. :)

24. Leia1138

Jun 3, 2006
    I think that's a good idea. We already know somebody has a puffy shirt! Of course, maybe we should get them all in Star Wars costumes first, and then work on the Renaissance costumes. And if we end up duck taping ourselves for bodices, then I think the men can surely wear cod pieces! ;)

25. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Great pics Leia!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.