main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA October Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Opps, I thought I had already posted this information but it appears I have not, yet.

So, our meeting is this Friday in Porterville at RoundTable at 7:30. And we have also been invited to a fund raising event on Oct. 20th in Visalia. I will have more information at the meeting.

See everyone there.

2. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    It looks like we are going to postpone our meeting for one day.
    So instead of Friday Oct. 19th, it will be Saturday Oct. 20th at the Sequoia Mall Theatre where we have been invited an event at 5:00ish. I will give some people a call to let them know of the changes.

3. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    Saturday is a bad night... our Vader is hosting a D&D game at his place at 5 pm. I know of at least 3 of us that will be at his place. Can we reschedule for Sunday or the following week.

4. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Yeah huh. Sorry, but this's been on the calendar for a while already.

[face_monkey]

5. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    I thought the game was at 7:00. Not a problem for me to reschedule but which Sunday? The Wizard and I will be out of town on the 28th. Here I was trying to get you guys to come to the event on Saturday for an hour as there is supposed to be food.

6. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    This Sunday is fine, check with others to see if they are available. If not we can shoot for next Friday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.