main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Clone Wars pages (CartoonNetwork.com/Starwars.com)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Aesop, Aug 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the-dork-knight

the-dork-knight Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 14, 2003
    The game is also kinda fun. Nothing to write home about, but still fun. And, if I'm reading it correctly, then we'll be able to see the episodes online! That is so great, because I don't have Cartoon Network on my cable system and ordering it is way out of my price range. I wonder if they'll be downloadable?

2. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    > I wonder if they'll be downloadable

Everything on the internet is downloadable... but with some things it's a bit trickier than right click -> save as [face_mischief]

I'm (more than) half expecting when the shorts to go online it'll just be a link from the cartoonnnetwok page to the stawars.com "hyperspace" pay section. :(

3. the-dork-knight

the-dork-knight Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 14, 2003
    True. Personally, I'm not enthused enough about this to do anymore work than "right click" though. The way I see it, if it's really that good when I see it online then I'll just get the DVD. I think it'll be good, but I doubt it'll be so good I'll have to see it over and over again.

I sincerely hope it doesn't link directly to Hyperspace. Didn't the Hyperspace folks say that you'd be able to get it immediately on their site? Correct me if I'm wrong, but CN's website has a wait before you can view it. However, I could very well have my information wrong.

4. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    The new page is really really cool. They've got a ton of stuff on it, characters, vehicles...

5. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    sincerely hope it doesn't link directly to Hyperspace. Didn't the Hyperspace folks say that you'd be able to get it immediately on their site? Correct me if I'm wrong, but CN's website has a wait before you can view it. However, I could very well have my information wrong.

Yes, a full 24 hours wait for most eps. How ever will you last?

6. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    Well, after having a gander around the site (and after browsing threads on the EpII forum) it occurred to me for the first time that Mr Binks doesn't appear to be in the series.
    He doesn't show up in the character guide, and I don't recall seeing him in any advance artwork or trailers.

What d'ya think? Good thing? Bad thing?

{||||| ?||} -----------------------------

7. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    Maybe he will be in a Senate scene or something, but he isn't really needed.

I say it's a good thing ;)

8. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    Wait a second... you can watch the normal Cartoon Network episodes online?

9. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    Mesa saddened dat Ja Ja no gonna bein en da catoonie, but mesa never been spektin hesa gonna be. Mesa tinks dat if he were, desa sayen someten bout Ahmed Best doen da voice. Too bad, ey. :(

(Sorry about the Gunganese; I couldn't resist. [face_mischief])

10. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    My other thread being closed: There is another... Clone Wars site out there... www.starwars.com/clonewars. This is the official version from the official site, and it looks like there's a lot of stuff on it about the cartoon series.

11. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    There's nothing really there that isn't on the CN site, though I do like the layout more then the CN site :)

12. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    I like the TOS site better... they have everything...

Kind of like the official version of my own site, TUCWS. Even the addresses are similar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.