main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official CV Schedule PDFs! -- UPDATED AUGUST 3rd!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by MattDoc, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattDoc

MattDoc Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2009
    They may not be 100% final, but here they are!

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/en/Events/Schedule/

2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Very usefull, thanks. Now I can try to figure out my FF table shifts :D

3. Eric Geller

Eric Geller TFN Staff Emeritus star 1 VIP

Mar 2, 2005
    Is anyone else having trouble opening the full schedule PDF? I just get this.

4. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    Works fine for me.:)

5. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Erik, Iv got the same thing.
    Eric

6. MattDoc

Dec 10, 2009
    Ah. I think I know what it is. I have a full Pro version of Acrobat that lets me view it. Saw an exchange between Eric and the Reed folks on Twitter about this.

7. Dingo

Dingo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2001
    You need Acrobat 8 to view it properly.

But if you just download it, it won't matter. I've only got v7 on this computer, and I was able to see the whole thing.

8. clonetrooper10

clonetrooper10 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2010
    C5 store is only going to be open 12 hours, from 10a.m. to 10p.m. I hope they know what they are doing, I hate to see a repeat of C3.:eek:

9. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Correct me if I'm wrong, But for CII & III , the store was only open from like 10-5 wasent it?

10. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Guys , am I blind or is the exhibitors i.e the dealers room not listed?

11. MattDoc

Dec 10, 2009
    Yes, for CIII it closed at 5pm each day.

And yes, you are blind. :-B

It's the first row under the "Level II" heading in bold. "Celebration Experience (Exhibit Halls B)"

Don't feel bad, I had to look several times before I saw it too.

12. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Thanks Matt
    I did totally miss that.

13. Rogue501st

Rogue501st Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 9, 2010
    This is my first Celebration and I can hardly contain myself! I can see that I'm going to have to make a couple of hard decisions. A couple of events I'm interested in attending are scheduled for the same time. How much time prior to an event start time should I plan on getting into line?

I'm also bringing my 7 year old daughter. Does anyone know what to expect in the Family Room?

14. MattDoc

Dec 10, 2009
    The good thing is that you may find that a lot of stuff runs more than once so you may get a chance to still see everything you want.

As for the lines...I wish there was an easy answer for that one. It's going to totally vary for each session. Events with big names (actors, writers, artists, etc.) will draw a bigger crowd and therefore lines might start sooner than a smaller session with a lesser-known topic/host/panel.

If a session you want to see seems like it could be a popular one, you may want to see if you can leave a chunk of time before that event open for getting in line. I saw and did this often at CIII. But at the same time, there were many times that I was going from session to session with no problem. Hope this helps.

15. Rogue501st

Jul 9, 2010
    Thanks MattDoc! I've been reading the boards like crazy for tips to make this the best experience that I can.

16. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    The schedule isn't even all finished and I already see quite a few things that I want to do. I am so glad that I'm not volunteering this time; at C3 I did and then I didn't have time to do anything other than helping, and I still didn't get enough hours for my ticket to be paid for. I could have seen GL at C3, but I had to work a shift that I ended up being late for anyways. :mad: I'm not making the same mistake twice!

And I see that the One Man Star Wars Trilogy is back. I saw him when he came to Cleveland. If you have time to see him, do so, it is a great show.

17. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    Really hoping the complete finalized schedule is available in PDF before we fly out on Aug. 10th. We print out the full Celebration schedule on 11x17" paper and bring it to Staples to have it soft laminated. It makes a world of difference and makes things very convenient.

18. EnviousSerious-Rue

EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Master star 2

May 4, 2009
    WOW! I thought I was the only one that did that!!!![face_laugh]

19. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Great minds think alike.

20. Rogue501st

Jul 9, 2010
    Is this necessary? Won't we be given a copy of the finalized schedule with our badges?

21. MattDoc

Dec 10, 2009
    Yes, we will almost definitely be given a final printed copy of the schedule upon arrival. The problem with that is that you don't get it until you get there. If you print your own copy out early you can highlight stuff, make notes, etc. to help to plan your attack ahead of time.

Also, I got a reply on Twitter from the official SWCV twitter account that they ARE working on at least an iPhone app and possibly a Droid app as well.

22. ksomm814

ksomm814 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    AWESOME!

23. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Well, I'm happy to see that one of the experiences I'm most pumped for, Star Wars laser tag, is running all day every day. :p

24. ksomm814

ksomm814 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    Ok, I've created a rough pdf file of the layout of the convention center and where most of the stuff is. If anyone wants to take a look and let me know what you think, PM me with your email address.

25. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    PM sent your way! Thanks for taking the time to create this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.