main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Official DFWFF Community Message Boards

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Chocolate, Jul 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    REPOST:

hey guys,

our new DFWFF forums have gone live and are ready and waiting for you to join us.

dfwfanforce.net/forum/

to quote darth chocolate who summed up the purpose for the new boards best:

I just wanted to say welcome to the new DFWFF message boards. Although we're only in beta testing for now, with any luck these boards will become our primary forum in which we can communicate with each other in peace. Meaning, we will be able to talk about anything we want, whenever we want, however we want, without having to follow and appease the FanForce gods. These boards will be moderated by us, DFWFanForce, and we have the right to edit, restrict or refuse anyone we feel we inappropriate. This does not mean that we will be acting abusive or disruptive at a whim or that we will be controlling like those on theforce.net's boards, but there may be times when we need to step in and keep things cool and reasonable.

i would also like to thanks those members who acted as my guinnea pigs, canary in the mine shaft, "very dangerous. indy, you go first" and helped me and mike test them out.

2. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
  3. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.