main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animated Shorts Official Discussion - Clone Wars: Chapter 6 (Bounty Hunter Gladiators) [spoilers]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Dark Lady Mara, Nov 13, 2003.

1. KfistoRox

KfistoRox Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2002
    My least fav episode so far. Dooku was cool.

If there is one thing this toons' could use is a little better transition between the scenes.

Also, are people ever gonna quit whining the only two sith thing? Jeeeshhh. If another sith pops up. Cool. Things aren't always the way they are said to be.

It's not scientifically impossible for there to be more than one. :rolleyes:

2. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Well that was a pretty cool episode, it felt very short though. I've said it before and I'll probably say it again:

"It won't beat Chapter 3"

Also, the Sith thing. Asajj is not a Sith, it says in her profile that she has longed to call herself a Sith, but she is not.

3. Darth Michigan

Darth Michigan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 1999
    Definitely the best one. It seemed a lot shorter than the previous eps.

4. DarthPalpidious

DarthPalpidious Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2003
    I, personally, thought it seemed to be one of the longer episodes, particularly compared to last nights.

5. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Actually, I found it kinda funny that a Wampa was in the running to compete for the position of Dooku's main henchman.... lol

6. masterheiros

masterheiros Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Well...it was interesting. Asajj still looks like a skeleton and giraffe hybrid, but a COOL skeleton and giraffe hybrid! :p

7. darwindsv

darwindsv Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2001
    Sith thing, I love it. Yoda just says allways two there are. thats doesnt mean there can only be two, jeez man the sith order is pretty small right?
    werid ok, uber geeks attacK!!!

but according to the movies, yoda just says allways two there are... not there can only be two at one point in time.....

8. masterheiros

masterheiros Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    In case you're wondering what that is next to my message, It was supposed to be a stupid little smile face. :p

9. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    The commentary isn't very interesting, but did anyone else notice how Dooku crossed his legs rather femeninly?

10. Celticsfan

Celticsfan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 2003
    Wow!

This was definitely another great episode, and possibly my favorite so far 'cause I'm a huge Dooku fan.

Assaj Ventress was very cool, and I can't wait till chapter 7 to see her & Dooku square off.

11. Celticsfan

Sep 26, 2003
    "...but did anyone else notice how Dooku crossed his legs rather femeninly?"

Yeah, I noticed.

I think it (the way he was sitting) has to do with the way Dooku is perceived as a gentleman.

12. Darth_Lokin

Darth_Lokin Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2003
    ...or the fact that he's cocky and has more confidence than the average Jedi; Sith; back-stabbing traitor.

Or he could just be sitting back, relaxing and enjoying the show.

13. DOOKUKOOD

DOOKUKOOD Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2003
    I live in the Rocky Mountains so I don't get to see it until 9:00 Rocky Mountain Time.

Tell me the dialogue. PLEASE?

14. DarthNomis

DarthNomis Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 2, 2001
    Another great Episode. :)

But I think some answers for ep. III was revealed in this one. Specificlly since she was able to mask her true identity, I'm assuming with the dark side of the force.

I take it this is how Palpatine is doing it in from of everyone in the PTs and will reveal himself to the jedi in Ep. III.

15. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    This is probably my favorite episode so far.

Of course she's not a Sith. In order for that to happen she would have to either take Dooku's place as Palp's apprentice, or Dooku would have to kill Palps and take her as his apprentice.

!snap

16. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    I would probably say that this is the best of the 4 episodes I've seen so far. It actually had a little dialogue in there. Ventress is pretty cool but I don't like her voice at all. Still not terribly impressed with the series.

17. snap-hiss

Aug 23, 2001
    What do you make of her initial subterfuge? The way I see it she was wearing a desguise and made a quick change while Dooku was watching the fights.

I initially thought that she used a sort of mind trick to make herself appear differently, or to subtley mask her movements, but I don't think that would be possible with a Lord of Dooku's abilitys.

!snap

18. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    I think she's hot. :)

It was about time we had a female sith / sith wannabe.

19. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    Wow I thought a lot of people would be complaining about the "I am Sith" line from Ventress. Obviously, Dooku will put her in her place, perhaps in ch. 7 ;)

I really liked the mixture of "known" SW Universe beasts along with generic ones in that arena.

That little transition from the arena greeter to Ventress was really well done too.

20. Celticsfan

Sep 26, 2003
    "...Obviously, Dooku will put her in her place, perhaps in ch. 7"

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to that duel.

I guess that also explains the scene in the commercials where Dooku blasts Ventress with force-lightning. :)

21. snap-hiss

Aug 23, 2001
    Well upon closer inspection she does kill the host, I didn't catch that in what Dooku said at first.

!snap

22. wstraka5

wstraka5 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2002
    Intresting episode. I liked the way they did Dooku. It came across as Lee, even though it wasn't him.

Also, the Sith thing. Asajj is not a Sith, it says in her profile that she has longed to call herself a Sith, but she is not.

As people have been saying, I think Dooku will put her in her place in Chapter 7 (amazing how fast these have gone by). If I remember the databank entry correctly, it says that Dooku never violated the "Rule of 2" by not teaching her Sith specific techniques.

Now, I have one complaint (NOTE: SARCASM ALERT). The Gamorrean didn't squeel like the guard does in Jabba's palace when the rancor gets one. Very disappointing. :p

23. ForceMaster101

ForceMaster101 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 30, 2003
    I know. Do Cartoon Network people make the shorts or do Lucas Arts because Asajj is not a Sith.

24. DarthNomis

DarthNomis Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 2, 2001
    Neither of her light sabre was red. They were blue and green. I don't think she's a sith but a Jedi spy.

25. ForceMaster101

ForceMaster101 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 30, 2003
    I know!

I thought she would have them curved also!