main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*Official* Online Resources

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Jun 3, 2005.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Post an update when you get your order. If all is OK then I will add them in.

2. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    i have ordered 2 anakin 50`s from "iliketocollect" so fingers crossed. a friend of mine has used them and reckons they are reliable.

3. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Just a little FYI on Cloudcity collectibles (WWW.Cloudcity.com). Seems
    they have gotten out of the modern game and now only carry vintage stuff.

4. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    I recently ordered some CW figs from CaseFresh.com. Contacts so far have been good. You know, acknowledgement of my order, confirmation e-mail and a message saying they'll ship my order asap. I'm sure it'll work out fine, I've order from Aussie online stores before without problems.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    If you get your order OK post a note in this thread and I will add them to the list.

6. IncomT65

Jul 28, 1999
    Waddayaknow, woke up this morning, checked my e-mail and got a mail from CaseFresh. My order has been shipped the 8th of July. So far, so good.

7. weezer

weezer Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 16, 2001
    So tell me more about Entertainment Earth. I've heard good things for the most part but does anyone have any first hand experience with them? I'm looking at pre-ordering a couple of things non-SW related from there but would like to hear about service etc. before I pre-order something I should be able to find in a store.

8. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I haven't ordered from them recently but I ordered quite a bit when I first started collecting Fetts and was getting figures I didn't have. I never had any problems with them.

9. IncomT65

Jul 28, 1999
    My first order with Case Fresh went perfect! Good contact, prompt answers to my questions, although a tad strange ordering system. You have to copy and paste the item's order number and description into a text field. But hey, they shipped it the 8th and a week (and thousands of miles) later it arrived!

So, LAJ, as far as I'm concerned you can add them to the list. I will definitely place a future order there. They also have items on sale.

10. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Thanks for the update, Incom - I have added them into the list.

11. bobafett25

bobafett25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 1998
    Here are a few I have had excellent purchases with:

Alter Ego Comics
    Fireside Collectibles
    Comic Statues

All sites have excellent communication as well as customer service. Emails are usually responded to quickly and there is always communication on status of shipments, etc.

Prices are great if not better than most on all of their items.

I have purchased mini-busts, statues, and scaled replica sabers from all 3 places.

12. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Thanks bobafett25 - have added them in!

13. VaderRx

VaderRx Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2005
    I finally just received an email from Yestertoys after almost 2 months. The guy said they relocated and just got back up and running. He said they billed me today and my items will be shipped soon. I'll keep y'all updated...

14. long_long_ago

long_long_ago Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2005
    Hi, boss, just want to add 'iliketocollect.com' to this list; my order has been despatched today---it's late but at least it works i think. And also some other people told me some good things about them---so maybe a worth addition to uk SW fans.[face_coffee]

15. long_long_ago

Jun 14, 2005
    O, BTW, I think of another site: http://www.toyworldstore.co.uk
    I used to buy some old ROTS figs from them, very fast site and no problems at all. But doesnt has many new stuff.

16. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Have added both sites - thanks!

17. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    Do you think we could beat our friends across the water for the amount of shops we can get listed LAJ???:p

18. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    We can try.. I do know of a few other sites but I haven't used them so I don't know if they are reliable.

19. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
  20. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    They didn't have a whole lot but I have added them in - thanks!

21. SSIntimidator

SSIntimidator Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Wow, they're expensive! The AT-RT on hasbrotoyshop.com is only $15.00. It's like twice as much there.

22. IncomT65

Jul 28, 1999
    Well, for me, everything SW is expensive. But I got CW Mace and Saesee Tiin for AU$ 5.00 each and the animated figs for AU$ 10 each. Not that expensive in my book, even when shipping is included.

23. long_long_ago

Jun 14, 2005
    Hi! I just found that FP web has the new goods listing with two newer evolutions set, link here

24. lukestarkiller1977

lukestarkiller1977 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    FP= Scalpers

£29.99 for a Blue Guard ????/ = scalper

25. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Blue Guard is rare here in the UK. The Red Guard was more common.