main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Official SWG Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JonnyFlamehead, Jun 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    For a full set of bone armor, its roughly 250-300 bone and 800 hide. Also about 250 units of fiberplast and 150 inert petrochemicals plus some other resources. So you can see that a full suit is very resource intensive which is why I suggested trying out a repair device, which I have for you. I would love to make you a new suit since thats major xp for me, but it'll take some time to get the resources for it. If you can pitch in as much bones and hides as you have it will surely help, the other stuff I can get within a day or two depending on what changes they make to the resource tree as the locations of each resource changes almost daily.

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I just hit 202 Imp Faction Points, and am now officially Covert Imperial! Woo hoo!!

So, besides the delivery and destroy missions, are there any other good ways to get faction points?

3. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Not that Ive discovered, not in a timely fashion anyway. You may get more by taking missions from imperials. There a biker scout in front of the palace that has a mission bt I have never done it.

4. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    I have quite a bit of bone and hide to give you. I'll look for you online tonight.

I went to Lok last night to see how it is. I got thrashed! I was barely able to solo out there. Only smaller things which still con red. The missions pay 4-5k each I noticed so maybe we should get a group together out there this weekend. Maybe if I buy a pet I'll do better but that place is for High Level groups it looks like. Then I went to Naboo. I like it there, the town isn't so laggy (in theed anyway) and there are a lot less aggresive mobs out there for those of you who want to get xp and money *hint* *hint.*

I'll probaably be returning to Tatooine tonight but if anyone wants to group up, I'll be in Theed for a little while.

5. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    //waves hand in front of self/// Stay on Naboo.

6. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I am on Naboo too, I made 4 grand there and about 103 Imp faction points. Maybe I'll catch you tonight.

7. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Just an update on galaxies.....

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M INSTALLING IT AS WE SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!! MY LIFE IS OFFICALLY STAR WARS NOW!!!!!!!!! ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SINGLE GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT MY NAME IS ONCE ITS ALL COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so basically im trying to say I'm excited.

8. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    welcome, say goodbye to your friends and family. You have Galaxies now.

I thought you said your computer couldn't run it? Or was that someone else?

9. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    no you are correct, my computer at home cannot run it.. so it is offical, I am never again leaving my office....

My name on the serve is Klarc Darkstar

cant wait to see you online

10. Gambler

Gambler Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2002
    Well..where shall I begin... uhh...can you say....I died..and my corpse is missing. Yeah..I am an official DELIVERY man for the Imperials..until they fix my problem..which they tell me with be within the next 24-48hrs. I had some stuff Insured...and even some of that is missing. My corpse waypt spawn a half a planet away from my actual death...and after running...alot... I get there and find....a empty waypt. So...I currently lost all my crafting/survey tools...along with my Bone gloves..and bracers...most important...my very nice Scout Blaster with a 2.0 attack speed and dmg of 44-129. Not to mention about 20 crafted food and 20 weapon upgrades.

But...most of all...I lost my 2 Treasure Maps....everything else above can be paid for and/or remade.

The best they could tell me...is give them 24-48 hrs to fix it...and if I still am missing stuff...to send them another CS ticket...OH BOY.

Well...on a lighter note...I am almost a smuggler....and I will be at Comic-Con...flying out Thursday night...bad news...no Galaxies for Thurs/Fri/Sat...

Cant wait til the next LAN party though...we should all have Covert Imperial for sure by then...

11. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I have a similar story, but not quite as dramatic. I was doing a mission for the Emporer and died. But when I came back to life at the cloning facility I had most of my stuff including my clothes, armor, and crafting tools, also my Tusken Rifle. I ran back to my corpse and it wasn't there. I lost my survey tools, all the resources I had collected (1500 in steel especially hurt), 3 jawa ion rifles, and misc loot. From reading the official boards this has already been addressed in a patch, but they'll look into it further. I am still working on getting my reesources back up and Inaen thank you for the boost in bones/hides/meats.

12. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    This game is AMAZING....... I LIVE IN THIS WORLD NOW!!!!!!!!!!

13. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    Tonight I'd like to organize a hunting party if anyone is intersted just reply. We almost went into the cave last night and My game client crashed again. That was the third time in a row so I just decided to stay logged off for the night.

I'll be willing to help out any n00bs tonight as well.

14. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Any time Gerson thank you for the weapons too

15. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    something very sad happened to Rohrwooken.. I'll let Inean tell you, but make sure to ask him

(but be kind, hes in a sensitive mood right now about the whole ordeal... it sucks sharing an office with him, he already yelled and threw things around the office 5 times today and broke down in tears on the floor under his desk in the fetal position muttering 'Rohr.....Rohr...'
    Its quite sad really... so be easy on him, otherwise he'll probably throw things at me again in a fit of rage.....)

16. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    is he going to tell us?

17. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Yeah, what happened? Lance Corporal Axia Euxine wants to know Soldier!

18. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
  19. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Very funny, and very true. Sad in some ways, but true.

20. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    double post...

21. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002

From the Official SWG boards:

Howdy all,

We have become aware of some players having their main character deleted when trying to delete other characters. There is a fix on the way that needs to be tested (at most, over the weekend). Our main concern is preventing this from happening to more people. So...

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE ANY CHARACTERS (even lesser ones) UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

It shouldn't take long so please bear with us.

-Snaykinn
    SWG Community Relations Representative

Star Wars Galaxies
    Sony Online Entertainment

22. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I am happy to say that I finally got Novice Weaponsmith last night. Nobody was online to share the occasion with, but thats ok. I can now make a whole lot of weapon components, but the only actual weapons I can make are D18 pistol, sword, and frag grenades. If you want any of these then please let me know as I will have to make a ton of them to advance.

I had also wanted to move towards Bio-Engineer, but with Weaponsmith I can also add 2 other elite crafting professions such as Armorsmith, Architect, or Droid Engineer. I think Ekul (C) is going towards Armorsmith and Vitrious was an Architect (is he still around?) so what do you guys think about Droid Engineer. The thing about the elite crafting professions is the resources needed get to be very specific and require a lot of them. So I will be using a lot of time and money tracking down resources either way. So the question for you guys is, do you see yourself using droids in the future, should I keep pursuing Bio-Engineer for those of you Creature Handler wannabes, or should we assume that Vitrious is done and we need another Architect?

23. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    CONGRADULATIONS GERSON! You might be the first person to reach an elite profession in our guild!!!!

I think you might want to pursue a little touch of the droid engineer. Last night I bought a Lvl 2 armor probe droid and that thing is AWESOME!!! I took it to Lok and was doing missions there! The missions on Lok pay like 5k each and the creatures we were killing were hard reds and yeilded a TON of scout XP. So I may need someone to repair my droid in the future and eventually I'll want to upgreade to a better one. If anyone wants to meet up with me on Lok to do some misisons give me a /tell, I do need help there. But just to let you know, Lok is hard!!! there are LOTS of aggresives and I went Incap several times. It's a little frusterating but that's to be expected since it's such a harder planet.

I'll take some of thise Frag grenades when you get a chance though!

and I need a ton of Stimpacks, whoever can help me out!

24. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    ...well don't I look like a jackass! Looks like SOE is nerfing the probots (like the one I just bought) to pretty much be utterly useless. So forget what I was saying about pursuing the droid tree Gerson. Oh, I am so mad right now...

**edit** YOU SOE!!!!!!!

25. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    I can't find an answer on any of the boards about wheather or not droids can be repaired if they die. Can those of you with a boreing job help me out?

-no offense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.