main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BC Okanagan Fans...I know you are out there!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Troubled-Jedi, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troubled-Jedi

Troubled-Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 2006
    We need to start some form of fan appreciation in the Okanagan, I am sure there are fans amongst us whom feel ready to show our support, whether it is a costuming club such as the 501st or what not, we really should do something!
    I would love to hear all of your ideas!!
    Thanks
    TRoubled Jedi
    AKA-TJ

2. ShatirLavan

ShatirLavan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2005
    Tell you what. On this tuesday, I'll be at Orchard park mall in the food court at 12 noon. I'll be wearing a brown and tan Star Wars shirt, and a black Podracing hat. Anyone who wants to come meet with me and chat about Star Wars, I'll be there. If you can't make it, gimme another time this week and I'll see what I can do. Unfortunately I'm headed back to Calgary for school in 2 weeks, but I'd love to get a fanforce going here to come back to.

3. Troubled-Jedi

Jul 23, 2006
    Hey that sounds like a good start although I am not sure if I can make this tuesday!
    I will see though!
    Thanks for making an effort!!
    TJ

4. AOTC_Lover

AOTC_Lover Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2002
    Woot, aww... I missed it guys :p

I'm at Uni in Kelowna. Maybe we can chill another time?

5. ShatirLavan

Sep 19, 2005
    I'm at Uni in Calgary now, but hopefully you guys can organize a time to get together, gather some more people. What about the long haired dude in Jedi robes who rides his bike around town? Try asking him.

6. Troubled-Jedi

Jul 23, 2006
    Haha, you mean Jedi guy? I think my friends parents know him from church! I would be slightly afraid to ask him! But yes we should definitely try to organize something!
    TR_JEDI

7. Troubled-Jedi

Jul 23, 2006
    Hey are there still any fans out there?

8. ShatirLavan

Sep 19, 2005
    I'm in Calgary now, and I'm going to be staying here over the summer, hopefully. I know there are a lot of closet fans in the Okanagan, they just are too afraid to get online and publicly join a group I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.