main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL ONE MAN STAR WARS TRILOGY

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by chewbacca1138, May 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raiza123

raiza123 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    Ok I'm thinking about going Thursday night OR even better, Friday night after Star Wars weekends. Anyone else game?

Melanie

2. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    I had concluded I was going to take a pass on this, but now I find myself with 3 days off this week. Which would mean I might be able to hit more than one Fringe event. I just don't know. Can't believe there were tons of Star Wars references in last year's festival and now nothing. Hmm, well, I'm going to listen to the interest out there and could be persuaded. We shall see...

3. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    I'm game for a Friday night show if ya want. I can always just sleep on Saturday. :p

L8r

4. raiza123

raiza123 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    you can always take a nap between mgm & the show. The show isn't until 11:30 or was it 11:45p for Friday?

Melanie

5. Sabacc

Dec 9, 2001
    Not trying to avoid the other thread, but Brandon mentions that there will be BIG news soon about the OMSWT. While I hope that it's some sort of DVD release, I expect it will be an announcement that he will perform at Celebration3. Or maybe he's being called in during pick-up shooting to actually Be in e3. We'll see.

6. Pikaroth

Pikaroth Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2002
    I'd just like to point out that Stefanie started this thread *over a year ago* now. This has got to be one of the longest lasting threads in the Orlando forums (not the most responses, but it just won't die type of thing).

A year already? Overall great year, some bad stuff, some great stuff, some depressing stuff, some happy stuff. In the end, though, once again, it went by vastly too quickly.

"Options change, chances fail, trains derail."

Brandon

7. Sabacc

Dec 9, 2001
    The 8 July Homing Beacon is a short schedule of the days' events at ComicCon,
    "Thursday night, fans can enjoy the works of promising filmmakers in the #3rd annual Star Wars Fan Film Awards at 8:30 in Room 20. There will be special entertainment by Charlie Ross, performer of the One Man Star Wars Trilogy, too."

8. Pikaroth

Pikaroth Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2002
    I don't know if this is the Big News that we have been hearing about, but this is from his site:

---------------------------------------------------
    July 24, 2004

Sorry this is coming in a day later than expected

Charlie got a standing ovation from three thousand ecstatic Star Wars fans last night on the 23rd of July, 2004. Charle hosted the Fan Film Awards and previewed the show that is scheduled to appear at Celebration 3. Steve Sansweet announced that Chalres will be performing at Celebration 3 in Indianapolis, Indiana. in April 2005.

Charlie will be produced and appearing every day of Celebration 3 in 2005, the official launch party for Episode Three.

This means that Lucasfilms will be producing his show for the four days of the party. You'll be able to see Charlie's version of A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and the Return of the Jedi condensed into 58 minutes.

You can Check out Starwars.com for more info about celebration 3 and what they are saying about Charles.

Nicole

-----------------------------------------------------

Brandon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.