main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Books Comics A/V One Sentence or Less -- ANDOR (SEASON 1)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CooperTFN, Sep 18, 2012.

1. beccatoria

beccatoria Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 8, 2006
    Anakin and Obi-Wan ruin Yoda's dinner date with Count Dooku and the most meaningful love story in prequel-era literature succumbs to tragedy.

2. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    Darkside: To dabble or not to dabble.

3. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    When Yoda learns Dooku taught Ventress that "excellent wine and confusion to the enemy" are the only two things one appreciates more the older one becomes, he decides the time has come to teach his old apprentice a new lesson.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  4. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    I didn't think Odie and Erk were in YDR.

5. AusStig

AusStig Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2010
    Yoda reveals much about himself, including his ultimate weapon against the dark, a rose.

MistrX, Point Given and benknobi1 like this.
  6. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    And really, what better recommendation could there be?

RC-1991 and Random Comments like this.
  7. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    When wisdom failed to persuade Dooku to abandon the dark side, Yoda rose to the occasion.

Random Comments and RC-1991 like this.
  8. CooperTFN

Jul 8, 1999
    Jello Guys, you've really been letting Havac run away with these lately. Time to step it up.

TFU.

9. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Hey, I did beat him for Cestus Deception after the fact. That's something. [face_whistling]

And TFU? I was hoping MedStar was next. :(

10. CooperTFN

Jul 8, 1999
    Arbitrary and capricious.

11. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Well, I haven't read the TFU novel so I won't be of any help here :p

12. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    Vader, Juno, and Apprentice walk into a bar...

Random Comments likes this.
  13. CooperTFN

Jul 8, 1999
    Entries can apply to any of TFU's various forms. And Todd, don't forget the 50% rule - if your lead in the last round increases to more than half of Hav's total, you're the new winner.

14. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    "So you're telling me there's a chance?" :p
    O rly? This should be fun.

15. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Starkiller Force powers with the Starkiller and the Starkiller, HERO OF THE GALAXY, Starkiller blah blah Starkiller Star Destroyers falling from the skies because of Starkiller and Starkiller, and who are these Skywalkers anyway, and what do they have to do with the majesty of the series that is Starkiller Wars?

16. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Rhett (also known as Starkiller) is singlehandedly responsible for the creation of the Rebel Alliance, and manages to best both Darth Vader and the Galactic Emperor in a contest of lightsabers and the Force and I really wish I was making stuff up for a funny entry but this unbelievable **** actually happened and it's canon and a tiny part of me kinda wishes the purists had won the canon wars now.

MistrX, KamSolusar, Zeta1127 and 8 others like this.
  17. Zorkel567

Zorkel567 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2010
    So, remember Bail Organa, that awesome non-Force using human who helped found the Rebellion against the evil Enpire with two other non-Force users, Mon Mothma and Garm Bel Iblis, well, the only reason he did it was a Sith apprentice turned almost Jedi talked him into it after a half-drunk, blind Jedi told him there was good in his heart, even after he, a teen trainee killed Shaak Tii, a former Council member and some other random Jedi created just for this multimedia project, because Darth Vader doesn't get the Rule of Two idea of having only TWO Sith, so he decides to get an apprentice, then betrays him because he is a wee bit scared of the Emperor, then talks him into founding the Rebellion on the orders of Palpatine; how ironic, Palpatine and Vader formed the Rebellion by extension; then the still not complete after seventeen years Death Star is the battleground where Rhett, or Starkiller as some call him, proceeds to thrash Vader and is killed saving the fake founders of the Rebellion after kissing his pilot, and dies bein heroic, but in a strange twist, did he die? Or something.

In short, a blind, drunk Jedi; a half-Jedi, half Sith who breaks the Rule of Two; Darth Vader, who doesn't understand the Rule of Two; and Emperor Palpatine form the Rebellion in a terrible plan.

benknobi1 likes this.
  18. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008
    Vader trains weakling apprentice Starkiller to found the Rebel Alliance mere months before A New Hope with everyone and their pet Kowakian monkey-lizard knowing about the Death Star and it's location, because the Emperor is sick of his enemies mocking him behind his back

cthugha likes this.
  19. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Coop, you should probably institute a maximum word count on these things, especially when independent thoughts are being separated by semicolons. :p

20. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    The ultimate Gary Stu saves the day, and ruins it, and saves it again, and ruins it, and saves it again, and finishes it off by ruining canon.

MistrX, Zeta1127, CT-867-5309 and 3 others like this.
  21. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    I agree with Jello. Half my english teachers would have a thing or two to say about the evils of semicolons.

22. CooperTFN

Jul 8, 1999
    I had hoped the clear intent of the thread would prevent me from needing a hard and fast rule about it, but you may be right. For the moment I'm just going to reserve the right to disqualify especially long entries if they have no other value than listing a hundred things.

23. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Yeah I like to make mine short and sweet... I used polysyndeton this time just to indicate desperation and mental breakdown induced by TFU. A paragraph novel summary defeats the point of this thread.

Point is to be funny, not to cover everything that happens.

MistrX likes this.
  24. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Oh yeah, entry....

Darth Vader's secret apprentice Flint Lumiya Tao Starkiller kills some Jedi, dies, founds the Rebellion after discovering he likes boobs, only to tragically die again, and inspires Princess Leia to adopt his family crest as the symbol of the Rebellion, all in the span of six months.

MistrX, Zeta1127, fistofan1 and 7 others like this.
  25. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    See that's how you do funny!

Todd the Jedi likes this.