main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Our 5th official meeting!!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Nov 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok, folks.... this one is going to be a DOOZY. I think everyone will absolutely love this meeting. Let me start with the details I CAN give you, hehehehehe....

DATE: Friday, Nov. 22nd
    TIME: Meeting at 11:30PM (Yes, thats PM)
    WHERE: We will meet at the Premiere Theater.
    WHAT: A SURPRISE!!! :)

All I will tell you, is you dont want to miss this one, friends. I have a surprise for all you guys, and you will be very happy about it, I can assure you. So plan to stay out late, and we will be going to grab a bite to eat after the surprise! So its a late-nighter of fun, fantasy, and the FORCE! See you guys there!

NOTE: This would be a good opportunity for new folks that havent been to a meeting yet. If any of you guys know anyone that would be interested in joining The Eastern Rim, get them there!!!

2. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Lightsabers are ready and so am I.

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

3. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I am looking forward to seeing you guys there tonight! Trust me, you will have a BLAST! :)

4. DarthThanatosis

DarthThanatosis Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2002
    The Dark Master of the Shadow Bards shall be there and shall help increase our numbers. The Force is truly with us all. hahahaha

Has anyone else seen the Traning Lightsaber? It has the Anakin look, but actually shiny and it speaks to its user. It knows who you are. Are you scared yet? You will be. You will be. Wait a minute, that kind of sounds like a sword a Githzerai I used to know had. An evil sword at that. Hmm. Perhaps it can serve my perposes very well. Hahahaha

5. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Shadow Bards? I think I hear another band camp story coming...

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

6. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    "This one time, at shadow bard camp...."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.