main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive "Our Land, Our People, Our Blood..." - Soviet Union WWII RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RC-1129Kad, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RC-1129Kad

RC-1129Kad Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2008
    "Our Land, Our People, Our Blood..."

This RPG will take your character and cast him through a world and time period when Nazi Germany invaded, pillaged, looted and murdered Russian and its people. You will be a common citizen, a former farmer perhaps or a former bartender who has been given a uniform, a gun, and a reason to fight the evil of the Nazi horde. You will be together with a group of people you don't know, whom you will learn to call your comrades and brother in a squad of the 150th Rifle Division. You must remember only one thing, you fight for the land, people, and blood of the Motherland.

Rules

1. No God Modding (First Warning, Second Banning)
    2. Be polite to other character unless In-Game.
    3. Follow theforce.net rules.
    4. Don't swear like there is no tomorrow but swearing is permitted.
    5. Follow all rules and listen to Gamemaster.

Character Sheets

Rank System:

Enlisted:
    Krasnoarmeyets (Private)- Armed with Mosin-Nagant or SVT-40 main weapon, Tokarev TT-30 or Nagant M1895 revolver for side arm

Yevreytor (Corporal)- Armed with Mosin-Nagant, SVT-40, DP-28 main weapon, Tokarev TT-30 or Nagant M1895 revolver for side arm

NCO:
    Serzhant (Sergeant)- Armed with PPSh-41, or SVT-40 main weapon, Tokarev TT-30 or Nagant M1895 revolver for side arm

These arm how many of each position I will need:
    1 Serzhant
    3 Yevreytor
    4-5 Krasnoarmeyets

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE
    SEND ALL CHARACTER SHEETS TO ME BY PM
    I WILL BE THE COMMANDANT WHO CONTROLS THIS SQUAD AND A COUPLE OTHER SQUADS IN OUR UNIT
    HAVE FUN AND I HOPE TO GET MANY CS's

2. RC-1129Kad

RC-1129Kad Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2008
    Cancelled due to misinterest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.