main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Our Next Metting?

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by BIGGIE, Mar 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGGIE

BIGGIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    Dan Harris
    whenever

2. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    Bravo, Bravo (claping) Good Performance everyone

3. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Thanks chief!

Hey man, do you have the motorolla V60s phone???

4. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    i have (currently being fixed) the samsung a530, which is a good phone

5. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Ok, firstly I would like to remind everyone of the alternate boards here. I only mention it because we are on the verge or a meeting and it would suck if we didn't have one because these boards were messing up, so if something happens and the main boards go down, please use the alternate site until these boards are repaired.

Are we still up for a shindig at Karen's next weekend? If we're going to BBQ, perhaps we should plan ahead of time?

Also, what do we want to do? I guess BBQ and discussing summer options is a given. Perhaps watching one of the movies? Anyone have any board games? Come on, think Macfly, think!

6. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Now, when you say next weekend, you are referring to the 17th, right? Just making sure we are on the same page.

As for activities, the BBQ is obvious. I figure we can have cards, Karen mentioned Halo, and there's always movies and board games. I think in all, we should just plan on hanging out for a bit and having a fun and relaxing Star Wars break. :)

7. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    Just so I'm prepared, please let me know which day everyone decides on for the meeting and if you plan on coming on over. :)
  8. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Yeah, I was thinking the 17th. Karen, do you still do karate on Saturdays?

Biggie: this weekend you'r eworking from 4pm to close. Bill, the TnG guy, wanted me to press being at the entrance to the ICI right at 4pm, so this is me, pressing *press press press* You and 3 ERFSEDS members are going to be working the Carnival from 4-7, then tearing down, which will probably take about an hour. The show starts at 8, but there is a 45 minute intro guy before Titus comes on. You'll get VIP passes, but because you're tearing down, you probably won't get VIP seats. What you do get is to attend the meet-and-greet afterwards in the gym. You'll get to meet Titus and there'll be food.

You know man, you should really think about becoming a member next semester. You're one of the best non-members I've got! :p

On that note, the Friday night of the study day is the ERFSEDS banquet, which you are allowed to attend for free. It's going to be at that Booka-da-Italian place at 5pm.

9. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    Of course you all had to pick the one weekend I'll be out of town.

10. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Of course!!! It wouldn't be fun otherwise.

So, ummmmmmmm, anyone else have a place? Mine is free, as always. Does anyone have any other ideas for things to do? Places to go? Things to see and squish? I would say do it the weekend after, but that's kinda finals. JediMara, when are you going to be in town next?

Hey Karma, on a completely unrelated note, are you going to be around for the summer? We need to do some pick-up shots for Injured Trooper.

11. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Well, I still like the idea of having a BBQ. That worked out well last time and everyone likes to eat!

It's a bummer about Karma's. We'll get over there eventually!

There is always that brand new grill that ERRSA paid $1000 for. They're putting it in the Stimpson courtyard right now. It should be finished by then. We could break it in!

Or there's always the option of hanging at Q's and grillin up some burgers on his George Foreman. ;)

I'd offer my place if I thought more than two members could fit at a time. :p

12. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    Q, did we forget that I'm not a student? Of course I'll be here in the summer, I live here! We Riddle slaves don't get summers off.

13. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    *DOH!* Yeah, sometimes I forget that you live here.

Yeah, that $1000 grill. That sounds like a complete... yeah. Anyway, what about BBQing on campus then heading somewhere to do some other stuff? The BBQ shouldn't last more than 2 hours, then we could either head to someone's place to do games and watch something, head to one of the classrooms, or just go hang out somewhere. I think I still have some of Dan's charcoal. We could head to Sams or wherever that morning like we did last time. ERFSEDS has a few coolers we could use.

14. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    That sounds like a good idea, as long as we don't buy 10 lbs of meat again. :D I think that we sould break in the new grill over by Stimpson. Then we could try and get either the Fountain room or the room in Lehman(sp?) like last time and watch some Star Wars movies, which we haven't done yet. Then if there is still time, we could watch a 'Scape episode. Whatcha think?

15. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    A BBQ sounds good to me. So what do u guys want? Money is the limit.

so is it like rides or tents i am taking down?

16. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey all, how about a trip down to Jungle Jim's instead of a BBQ? I know a few people heading down later in the afternoon. I'd like to see Farsight and Biggie attempt to eat the HeadHunter!!! muwahahahaha.

There are some of those big bouncy rides and some carny games, like ring toss and stuff. It's just over in the ICI parking lot, so nothing too big.

17. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    Jungle Jim's? I'm confused or deprived.

18. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    How are you in the Riddle Players and not know about Jungle Jim's??? Are you spaced out whenever Jordan, myself, Brian, Ryan, Rick, and/or Matt are all in the same room together???

19. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Wow Sam. :eek: Where have you been?

Jungle Jim's sounds great, but are they planning on going next Saturday or were they talking about going tonight after the carnival or something?

20. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    They're going next Saturday. I don't know what time yet, but probably around 5 (if they've learned there lesson from last time).

What is everyone going to be doing next Saturday? I for one am not up for doing anything after conquering a Headhunter. Do we want to get together early afternoon sometime and have the general meeting (discuss things and such) and do games and movies, then head to Jungle Jim's??

21. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Well, my plans include getting up bright and early and driving out to Tampa for a surprise visit with my family. They are on a Caribbean cruise right now and will be coming back on Saturday. They will be in around 9am so I probably won't be back until 2 or 3. That is, of course, unless we wanted to meet in Orlando and hang out a bit before Jungle Jim's.

In fact, I might just stay out in that area so that I don't have to drive all the way home then back and then home again. Hmmm...

22. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I'm probably going to be heading to Orlando with Ryan, Brian, and Matt...

23. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    How about a FF trek to see Kill Bill v2 Friday night??

24. jackdoud

jackdoud Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    I haven't seen kill bill V2 and I'm going to the creation vs evolution debate on Sat. 17th.

-Jack

25. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Aw crap, I completely forgot about that. I really want to go see Reinhold debate this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.