main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho PAINTBALL EXTRAVAGANZA- July 17th!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Jul 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    NBO GANG:
    Here are the details for our paintballing event:
    When: July 17th, 1pm
    Where: Action Paintball-Meridian
    Cost: It's $25 per person, but that includes all your gear, gun, and ammo of 100 rounds and all day play!
    If you run out of ammo, it's just $5 for 100 more.

For directions or for ride information, leave your requests on this thread and they will be answered promptly! Thanks!

2. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Also, those still interested in getting a paintball marker (gun) post here and I'll work a little harder at connecting you to my brother who has some for sale. If you decide to go paintballing often, having your own marker will save you alot of cost in the long run.

3. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    I'm interested!

4. MalcolmTolemac

Apr 6, 2002
    Dang! I wish my brother would keep in better contact with me! He told me the other day that he'd sold all of the markers... BUT that he still may have something he could put together for ya.

Also, I invited him to our event on the 17th. He told me if we had a big enough group of guys... next time he could get us over at Gotcha over near Gown Field at some reduced rates! He actually had his own paintball field at one time, but had to sell it. If there's anything anyone wants to know about piantball and doesn't know where to ask - ask my bro. He's got connections all over the area as well.

If you're still interested... PM or e-mail me permission to give him your number! Looking forward to this event!

5. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    I am going to Salt Lake City that weekend, but I am sure you will be disappointed not to have such a BIG target to shoot at...

6. MalcolmTolemac

Apr 6, 2002
    that's okay... we'll still have my brother... 6'6" i think...

7. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    You don't know how bad I wanted to get pelted...

8. MalcolmTolemac

Apr 6, 2002
    oh, but i do!!!

nice signature BTW...

9. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I'm sure you do, as for the Sig, I have heard that a few times today. Im sure you are referring to the second line right?

10. MalcolmTolemac

Apr 6, 2002
    no, the 1st one...

Vote W '04

11. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    You can't make it...that sucks! Oh well...but yes, cheers to keeping Kerry out of office.

12. codywankenizzle

codywankenizzle Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2004
    what do you mean down w/kerry? why not him and the other not lesser evil? thats correct; im voting for nader! again. ah yes, why just throw your vote away, ha.(get it? well you never know if enough votes are made responsibly he may have a light chance, ah yah stick it to the man!)

that and his name rymes w/ vader, see its an episode three tie in! you gotta get two. oh wait you can only vote once, tee hee, sucka. ---anyhue, evidently ill be performing at the funny bone later tonight from the looks of that sparkling example of humor. i hope yall have a welting of a good time shooting paint at one another, have a good b-day casey, thanks james for the interesting conversation, im out on buisness untill late sun night. peace is the journey love is the walk no worries (i guess m.t.f.b.w.y. would work fine too).[face_laugh][face_hypnotized][face_dancing]

p.s. will be in town mon and tues so i'll get in touch prior to leaving for san deigo.

13. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Thanks for the update Cody, give me a ring when you roll in....just don't make any doll wisecracks or I may have to bust some force action out!

14. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Cheers to all those who made it to paintball yesterday! What a blast it was! And once again, James had a "magical" jacket that repelled paintballs....where do you get those jackets James???
    Only a few of us from the club were there, but many friends showed up and we had about ten people all together....and everyone was aquainted one way or the other so no one playing was an "alien" player. We basically had the place to ourselves. Great playing guys, we have the welts to prove it! Until next time!
    And thanks again Marc for the book!

15. MalcolmTolemac

Apr 6, 2002
    No problem. Once again. . . Happy Birthday. Hope it was a great one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.