main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA PC Games

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi Daniel, May 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Ok for the ppl who are waiting for Return to Castle Wolfenstien to come out, you will be able to pick it up on the 18th and there will be 2 types of packaging!

The normal packaging = ie: box, game etc
    The special tin box = funky metal box, Im not sure if there is anything else in it as well, but Im hoping so.. :D

No guesses which one I have reserved ;)
    Looks like this game might have a plot *gasp* huge write up in the new PCPowerplay, looks awsome..

With this piece of info, I bid the forums fair thee well for a while, stick tight, might add some messages to the email thread if I get anything good. Catchya all :)

2. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    Yeah whatever....

And onto more excting news....

BIG BIRD IS DED!!! D!! E!! D!! DED!!!

:( :(

3. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Today I was looking through Electronic Boutique's catalogue and they actually had Duke Nukem forever in there with a price ($99). It didn't say when it would be coming out of course but seeing it in a catalogue was a surprise.

4. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Big bird's dead? Who killed Big Bird? Is Sesame Street doing 2 part cliffhangers now?

5. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    Ded??? noooooo :(
    I was upset when snuffy left, let alone bigbird being ded.. (If i remember correctly, big bird always thought snuffy was imaginary... lol, the twists and turns of sesame street)

how did this happen? the big B being ded that is..

6. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    This isnt a game, but I thought I might mention that its out.

[image=http://members.iinet.net.au/~red5/New/icq/icq.jpg]

I have uploaded it to my webspace; here, for anyone who wants it. The server I downloaded it from was VERY slow. Something I wouldnt wish on anyone :)

ps - after midnight tonight u should be able to access the file ;) (its still uploading)

7. JediLeia21

JediLeia21 Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    mine 2001b doesn't work, i downloaded it a while ago.every time i start it up , a warning comes up saying that you are under 13 yrs of age. very weird :0

8. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Yer how weird, it must have worked out your real age. What a smart buggar!

I'm not getting it then, who knows what age it will come up with.

9. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    Hrmm, thats very wierd.. did you over-write your old icq directory when you installed? It does tend to help that way (keeps all your preferences and details etc)...

Anyway, AVP2 review:

I take back what I said about the demo. Its all GOOOOOOOOD.. They have changed the character models for the full game and it r0x0rs y0r s0x0rs.. :)
    *hangs from ceiling dribbling acid profusely*

HISSSS

10. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Well I installed the new version of ICQ and now ICQ won't run. :(
    I agree about AVP. I loved the original. Played the demo that I got off Australian Personal Computer magazine's CD. Looks just as good, only the graphics are better.

11. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    Personally ICQ 2001b is not that good. ICQ 2000b is alot better. The problem with ICQ 2001b is that it's not stable.

I see you buy APC as well Soniel. I to buy that magazine and I've subscribed to it.

12. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Does anyone know When Star Wars Galatic Battlegrounds comes out in Australia? I've been told that it's already out in Harvey Norman stores.

13. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I pre-ordered it a while back. At the time I was told it would be around 18th November.

14. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    I've just heard rumours of a new Star Wars game being developed by LucasArts which has been called Bounty Hunter. Anyone know anything about this?

15. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    hmmm, I havent heard anything about that.. anythings possible though..

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: Return to Castle Wolfenstein has GONE GOLD! That means that the game is finished and the master CD has been sent off for duplication. It also means that the game will be hitting store shelves on November 21st (select retailers should have it on the 20th). Don't forget that there are limited special tin box editions of Return to Castle Wolfenstein, with each retailer carrying a different color. Get in early on a tin edition by pre-ordering the game at the retailer of your choice.

According to the local shops, its sometime this week that us Aussies get it ;)

16. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Just letting you all know that LucasArts has just launched the Official website for Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast. It has 10 new screenshots online as well.

Click Here To Go There

17. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    I got Empire Earth!!! So far it kisses some sweet ass over AOE. Its different for me getting use to the 3D view compare to 2D for AOE but I loved the whole concept and upgrades and WARS, BATTLES!!! Whooo Hooo! Sweet BITCH!

*cough*

yer well, thats enough from me, good game.

18. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    I picked up the Beta copy of Empire Earth from my Local Harvey Norman store and I installed it and it was a wonderful game. Very good graphics and gameplay. Next week I'm buying the game called The Sims. Does anyone have this game? If so, what is it like?

I'm looking at getting Empire Earth and Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds for Christmas plus a Logitech Joystick.

19. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    *is jealous* I'll have to buy SWGB for myself :( but I'll have it before Xmas :D

20. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
  21. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    For those who already have Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds (grrrrr) there is a new website just come online which contains heaps of downloads like maps etc.

Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Heaven

22. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    For those who have Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds?

hmmmm, dum dee dum...

*walks away quietly whistling*

23. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Hey Daniel. When you get The Sims, make sure you get the special package that includes the Livin Large and House Party add-ons. Excellent game especially with the add-ons.

24. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    That hot date add-on is pretty....

.....yeah well its pretty HOT!

25. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Hello Soniel

I only have $50 to spend and I've seen The Sims for $46.00 in Target in Bunbury, so I'm getting it tomorrow (Thursday). I'm not sure if it includes the 2 add-ons expansion packs and if it doesn't, I will get all of them in Bali next year. As long as I get The Sims and download the latest patch from the internet I should be right for some great gaming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.