main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

People Who Like Zekk _____ Coalition

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by JediFreac, Apr 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    Real shame what happened to Zekk's character. He was one of my favorites in YJK.

2. ZekksGoddess

ZekksGoddess Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    What do you say, guys? How about we bring back some attention to our favorite trash collector? :)

I'll post again in answer to some of these topics, once all my Zekk-related thoughts reach some sort of cohesion, but for now, I'll leave you with this quote:
    "Zekk to Hardpoint Squadron. Your new squadron commander is on-site and wishes to see you immediately at your X-wings. Immediately means ninety seconds from the end of my transmission. No one will be punished for arriving in dirty robes, formal gowns, or bubbles and bathwater, but no one wants to arrive late. That is all. Out."

3. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    All I can say at the moment is... Zekk got screwed.

4. ZekksGoddess

ZekksGoddess Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    I have to admit, I fell off the Star Wars wagon for a bit, so after he went missing during the battle over Hapes with the epic twin battle and everything, all I know is what I've seen floating around online.

A moment of Zekk sweetness to share:
    She [Lusa] remarked, "Zekk hasn't left the medical center since all of you went into the thanks." Jaina smiled at Zekk. He shrugged, as if embarrassed. "I don't get out much these days. Training to be a bounty hunter kind of puts a crimp I your social life."

5. jedi_of_ennth

jedi_of_ennth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 1, 2005
    Of course he's embarrassed, he's just spent the last few days watching Jaina float around unconscious in a bikini. Smooth, Zekk. Smooth. :p

thesevegetables likes this.
  6. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Can't blame the guy... ;)

7. jedi_of_ennth

jedi_of_ennth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 1, 2005
    Oh, but I'm sure Han could. ;) I remember when my parents bought me The Emperor's Plague ... I was raised in a very very very very very cult-like conservative family, and my Mom read the first chapter of that book and was none too pleased with Zekk helping Jaina out of a bacta tank, drying her off with a towel, and sticking around while she got dressed in front of him. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.