main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Peril in the Night

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC: Oblivion (Elder Scrolls) in head, forgot...

IC - Nate

Nate winced as the Knight's knee came to his gut twice, forcing him to stumble backward. Nate hears the Knight's words and retorts,

"Yeah! What would've I done, huh? You think you know what I was planning on doing, tell me, what was it?" Nate then gets up, his eyes flaring angrily at the Knight. "It's more of the Vampire's who consider me the demon, because those that survive swore they saw one attacking them. The only time I've quarrled with you people is if one of you've started it." Nate was holding his sword as if ready to put it away. Nate then shuddered angrily, sheathed his sword, and spoke quietly,

"I have no quarrel with you, not that I must contiue, we will meet again, but hopefully in a better situation." Nate then ran forming into his wolf state, allowing the forest to absorb him into the darkness.

Tag - Leon

2. BENSKYWAKER

BENSKYWAKER Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2005
    IC: Sir Leon Garnious

"Yeah! What would've I done, huh? You think you know what I was planning on doing, tell me, what was it? It's more of the Vampire's who consider me the demon, because those that survive swore they saw one attacking them. The only time I've quarrled with you people is if one of you've started it."

"I have no quarrel with you, not that I must contiue, we will meet again, but hopefully in a better situation."
    said the Werewolf as he transformed and disappeared into the night.

Leon, picked up his sword and crossbow, loading the crossbow as he walked towards the house. Right like a Werewolf intentions are ever good, he thought to himself. Tell that to his parents, and the many other families world wide that have lost mothers, fathers, children, brothers, sisters, aunts, and uncles. Leon could name ten families off the top of his head, along with 4 hunters who had been killed in the line of duty by Werewolves.

Speaking of Werewolves, there is one I out to talk to...he walked towards the house, and opened the door. There sat the Werewolf still tied up, a live chicken in front of him. Leon looked at the kids, raising his eyebrow.

Putting out his hand, "The silver knife if you please?" he asked the children.

TAG: SkywalkerShine, anyone

3. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Ramona Hanley and siblings
    Northern Great Plain, Hungary

When the siblings stared at the Werewolf, he replied, "Uh, I cant eat this in my human form. Something cooked, or just bread."

"Don't worry. I'll fix you something up," Rachel said, and she went to the fireplace to heat up the soup her mother made for the family. Ramona knelt before Sharén.

"I will not harm you, and i'm not asking you to do anything you are not comfortable with, but I cannot eat anything raw when not in my other state...and i'm sure you dont want me to change" he finished, then looking to his bound hands "And unless one of you feeds me, you're going to be entertained when i try to eat" he finished, closing his eyes and resting his head against the pole to which he was teathered.

The young woman smiled. She was beginning to take a liking to Sharén. But how was he like in Werewolf form? Would he eat everybody in sight? The thought kind of scared her bit. When Rachel was done heating the soup, she handed it to Ramona. The young girl lifted the spoon, and blew it gently, to cool the soup down. Then she began to feed the Werewolf. Ramona smiled. "Is... is it good?"

When Sir Garnious came back, Ramona stood, and placed the soup on the table. Suddenly, she heard him say, "The silver knife if you please?" he asked the children.

Ramona ran by his side. "But... but sir! You won't kill him, right? I mean... he can't get away." The young girl had a heart for everyone. Even if it was another creature.

Tag: BENSKYWAKER and Master_Dmentae

4. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Nate

Nate sighed as he came to a stop about a half kilometer away from the farm. He reverted to his human form, and proceeded to nursing his lower stomach area, where the knight had kneed him, his ear was almost completely healed already. He winced as he found the exact spot where the arrow had nicked, it was still raw, but was nearly done. He glanced back along the path he had came, and sighed again. He knew he had no intent to harm the family, and even in his wolf form he had no taste for human, too unlike him, and he hated every comment that Knight had made about him. Nate was sure the Knight wasn't even sure why he was here, and that displeased him. He sat down, looking about himself, and saw a rabbit scurry away.

Dinner... Nate thought sullenly to himself, and formed back to his werewolf form, taking a short chase to the short being, and devouring it. He then returned to his patch of earth, and curled up for sleep, as he was used to. Suddenly a drop of water hit his nose, he leapt up in suprise, and found himself in the midst of a thunderstorm. Great... Nate sighs as he finds himself cover in the trees.

Tag - None

5. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Sharén - Farmhouse

Sharén was taken aback by the hospitality of his captors, but drank the soup thankfully, just as he was aobut to answer the girls question of the soups taste, the hunter came through the door, requesting the knife. Sharén noticed the reluctancy then outburst from the child he took more notice of. "Girl, I saw you before outside of your farmhouse" he said, knowing full-well that she woudln't understand what he meant. HE looked up to the knight "The other werewolf?" He asked curiously.

Tag: The Skywalkers

6. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005

"But... but sir! You won't kill him, right? I mean... he can't get away."Leon tried not to roll his eyes. Oh right, ropes going to stop him when he transforms.But he relucantly said, "No I won't kill him. Not yet."

His hand still raised for the knife, he turned his head to answer the Werewolf's question. "The other werewolf?"

"Gone, I don't think he will be back for awhile. But it is my turn to ask the questions, and I expect answers Werewolf." He took a seat, then noticing the worried look on the girls face, "I will not hurt him, you have my word as a Knight of the Catholic Church...the knife if you please."

TAG: Everyone in the Farmhouse

7. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC - Is this dead?

8. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005
    OOC: I kinda think so...

9. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: im waiting for gm to post

10. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Guys, I am so sorry. Please, please forgive me. School and family business's been getting to me, and I'm really trying to keep the posts going. I'm gonna stick to this, no matter what. And no, the RPG's not dead. I hope it won't be...

IC: Ramona and siblings
    Northern Great Plains, Hungary

"Girl, I saw you before outside of your farmhouse" he said, knowing full-well that she woudln't understand what he meant.

Ramona glanced at Sharén, wondering what he meant. Did he mean that when she stood outside, he saw her through the forest? The young woman bit her lower lip, still thinking. Finally, she heard Sir Garnious request.

"No I won't kill him. Not yet." That sent relief to Ramona's ears. She turned back at Sharén, smiling. She wanted to know so much about the Werewolves. But would it be dangerous with him around if he were in his beast form? Ramona thought on that. "I will not hurt him, you have my word as a Knight of the Catholic Church...the knife if you please."

Knight of the Catholic Church? Now where did she hear that name before...? Obviously, in the small town about miles away. He must've be a Hunter too, hunting down creatures of darkness. But that was only a guess. The young woman remembered to give Sir Garnious the silver knife back. So, Rachel handed Ramona the knife, and the young woman gave it back to him. Then she turned to look at Sharén. "What's it like being a werewolf?"

11. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006

Sharén watched the following chain of events, sighing when the knight received the knife again, his ears metaphorically pricked up at the sound of the girls question "It depends on your personality, place and your circumstances. At the minute, it really sucks" he said, not joking one bit.

Tag: Skywalkers

OOC: not dead yet shiney

12. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005

"It depends on your personality, place and your circumstances. At the minute, it really sucks"said the Werewolf.

Leon felt no pity for the creature. And the time for answers had come.

"First off I want to know about Werewolves in Hungary. I've haven't spent a full night here yet and have already encountered two of them. Also don't forget to mention anything you know about Vampires."

Tag: Master_Dmentae, any

13. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006

"Look, i dont know much about them I only jsut came out, I know from the underworld that Vampires occasionaly hunt werewolves for their hides, or other reasons. Werewolves commonly fight amongst eachother also, if you can ask me a more direct question, i may be able to aid you" Sharén knew that the Knight was higly unlikely to let him go jsut for answering a few questions, but it would either grant him a escape chance or one othe rother humans may help him, only time would tell. For now, this 'torture and interrogation' would have to continue.

Tag: Sky's

14. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Nate

Nate sighed as he watched the rain fall around him, and was glad he had found sufficient shelter, though he had to curl up to tightly for his comfort. He watched the silluoettes in the window in the distance, and saw that they must've been asking the other werewolf questions. Nate sighed sadly as he culed up to sleep. He fell asleep immedietly, with the calm sound of rain pattering just outside of his shelter.

Tag - None

15. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Ramona and the siblings

Ramona was sitting by the window, watching the rain fall. Although it was about to be morning, the clouds were still dark with rain drops. The young woman sighed. What were they going to do with this Werewolf? They couldn't keep him here forever.

Suddenly, an idea came to mind. Ramona stood up, and looked at everyone. "Hey! What if... what if we let him help us find some more of those other creatures? I mean, it wouldn't hurt to learn much about them."

Kyle stood up as well, but squinting his eyes. "Are you crazy? Mother and father will kill us! Even if we take a step out of the house without their permission. Don't you remember what just happened to you? You could've almost gotten killed by him!" he said, pointing at Sharén.

Ramona glared at her little brother. Then she looked at Sir Garnious, wondering what he thought about the idea.

16. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005

"Hey! What if... what if we let him help us find some more of those other creatures? I mean, it wouldn't hurt to learn much about them." said the girl.

"Oh thats exactly what I should do. Take a bunch of children to a place full of Werewolves and Vampires." said Leon, then he turned back to eh Werewolf and said "What kinda of numbers are we dealing with here, tens, hundreds? You mentioned an Underground, how would I get to this underground? How often do these monsters come up, and where are they likely to attack?"

Leon was wondering if he should put the children away. They obviously didn't understand the seriousness of the situation. Well they can stay so long as they don't get any ideas about adventure in there head.

TAG: Everyone in house

17. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006

Not wishing to be led out like some dog, he looked at the Knight - winking and nodding to attmept for him to under stand waht he was about to do, he began changing, but only his inner vocal chords - no threat - and roared viciously at the children, then retunring back to human voice "I apologize, but my Werewolf state would be too dangerous for you to unleash, and the Underworld cannot be acessed by man, it is by chance that we are able to pass thorugh - a rift if you will. At least, that is my knowledge of the matter, as for numbers and frequency - I cannot tell, for we are an independant civilization, no factions or even same-race members know much about others comings and goings in the Underworld" he paused, looking at the children, then at the Knight.

Tag: Sky's

18. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Nate

Nate awoke with a start as he heard the roar of a wolf. He looked at the house to see that the silouette of the wolf was still in human form. Nate blinked painfully and saw that the rain had come to a halt, leaving a wet and cool ground outside. Nate sighed and streched, seeing that the sun was coming up on the horizon.

Damn wolf proving his point. Now I've got to find a village, get some good food. I just hope that that Knight hadn't gotten a good look at my face. Nate thought to himself as he inhaled deeply, only to recieve the scent of wet leaves and fresh air. He looked about only to see that the farmhouse was quiet again, yet there still seemed to be movement. Some fools didn't get any sleep...Nate then made his way to the road, where a sign said that the next village was about ten miles from where he stood. Groaning, he grudgingly started his trip down the road, feeling the mud suck on his boots every step of the way.

Tag - None

19. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Sorry I took so long. ACT tests are coming up.

IC: Ramona and the siblings

"Oh thats exactly what I should do. Take a bunch of children to a place full of Werewolves and Vampires."

Ramona narrowed her eyebrows, and folded her arms. She really wanted to get out of the house and have a little adventure. She wondered if her brother and sister thought the same. Suddenly she heard Sharén roar at them. It made her and her siblings come together.

"I apologize, but my Werewolf state would be too dangerous for you to unleash, and the Underworld cannot be acessed by man, it is by chance that we are able to pass thorugh - a rift if you will. At least, that is my knowledge of the matter, as for numbers and frequency - I cannot tell, for we are an independant civilization, no factions or even same-race members know much about others comings and goings in the Underworld"

Ramona's father came in the room, and looked around. "I heard roaring. Are you children all right?" "Yes, father, we are," Ramona answered. George turned to Sir Garnious. "So... decided what you're going to do with him?"

20. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005
    OOC: Those aren't worth it lol

"So... decided what you're going to do with him?"

Leon examined George. "I'm not sure, no. I was thinking of useing him to get to other Werewolves, but honestly I don't think I'm fully equipped for this." Leon sighed, there was really only one thing to do...

"Is there a messenger in town? I think Rome needs to know about this."

TAG: ANY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.